Super Contributor

Re: No more Social team helping with return labels

I have had the same issue with the QVCeasyreturns.. I don't get a response , its been three days now , and the last time I just ended up calling customer service because this new group doesn't seem to read the emails sent to them.. I asked for a return label... and they responded with we gave you the credit for the item and you need to send back the item immediately or we will re charge you .. hey I asked for a return label now I have to do it all over again..its hopeless at this point

Super Contributor

If you do not have a printer you are out of luck then you have to fight like the devil to get one mailed to you .. If QVC wanted to change up things with the no more label. they could have waited until after the holidays I have things to give to people who come from other areas.. once they get home and try on gifts or whatever if they are unhappy they now have to call me and I have to contact QVC over and over again to get them a label then mail it to them so it can be returned.. this is just not the time for this HSN is still sending labels

Frequent Contributor

I ordered the Berkman TS from HSN on 11-18-22 and it didn't have a return label. I had to return it on own.

Esteemed Contributor

@4birdsif you call HSN they will send a label to you. I know it's frustrating. I guess Q abd HSN thinks they are saving money and also discouraging returns. It is a very bad business practice.

they need to institute the QR code method like Amazon . If you need to return something Amazon sends an email with a QR code. You can take a picture of the QR code and take your package to UPS and show them the code. They scan the code and voila it's all done. Other companies does this too and I'm sure other smart companies are doing the same. The Q and HSN need to get with the program. My printer is not reliable and I a, not always able to print or scan, so I cannot print a return label from the Q website. The Q needs to accommodate their customers not vice versa.