Super Contributor

No more Social team helping with return labels

They were great if you needed help they got you help and responded within 24 hrs.. now you have to contact QVC for easy returns and I have done this at least three times since Nov 1 no response.. I finally called customer service on this .. there wouldn't be a problem at all if they put out packing labels and return label in with our purchase.. so fed up .. if you give someone a gift for the holidays you want them to be able to return it with no hassle.. This is a mess.. all the way around .. I will not t order any more gifts from QVC for this reason .. 

Honored Contributor

Re: No more Social team helping with return labels

@Chatyone 2 wrote:

They were great if you needed help they got you help and responded within 24 hrs.. now you have to contact QVC for easy returns and I have done this at least three times since Nov 1 no response.. I finally called customer service on this .. there wouldn't be a problem at all if they put out packing labels and return label in with our purchase.. so fed up .. if you give someone a gift for the holidays you want them to be able to return it with no hassle.. This is a mess.. all the way around .. I will not t order any more gifts from QVC for this reason .. 

Are you not able to print one from your order?

QVC Customer Care

@Chatyone 2 wrote:

@Chatyone 2 I am sorry for the frustration, if you have an order that you need a label for please email us the order details to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com, we will be happy to email/mail a label.      Susan

Honored Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

@Chatyone 2 wrote:

Are you not able to print one from your order?

@rms1954 , not everyone has a printer.

Respected Contributor

It was such a hassle trying to get a return label (which I was promised three times from CS) I gave up. 

I do not have a fax/copy machine anymore plus getting to the post office is a problem too. 

Don't think I've ordered since. I won't be lied to when they say they sent a pickup for me and return labels.  

Trusted Contributor

The QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com has always been a big help for me.  I have not returned many things but they have done price adjustments quickly.  They have also sent me return labels since I do not have a printer.  Highly recommend going through them.  

Honored Contributor

Recently, I had two problems with Easy Returns.  Both returns weren't refunded until they reached South Carolina...the usual way we returned in the past.

Yesterday, AFTER I was notified I received the second refund from the Returns Dept, Easy Returns sent me an email telling me about my refund; which they didn't do. 

They also told me not to send a reminder (which I did for both after they didn't respond within the time they said they would); they would notify me in 5-7 days.  Hmmm, they never responded at all until after the refund was issued the usual returns department. 

Imagine that, Easy Returns taking credit for issuing the refund.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Woman Sad

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Susan-QVC wrote:

@Chatyone 2 wrote:

@Chatyone 2 I am sorry for the frustration, if you have an order that you need a label for please email us the order details to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com, we will be happy to email/mail a label.      Susan

@Susan-QVC I just emailed social team today to track a shipment from 11/8 Order .. tracking info button is not working on that one item in my account. Neither did it work from the emailed confirmation for that item. I know it's only 7 days but, usually it would come by now and I wanted to see where it is. Who should I contact for help with that? 

Honored Contributor

@luvmyteddy4 wrote:

It was such a hassle trying to get a return label (which I was promised three times from CS) I gave up. 

I do not have a fax/copy machine anymore plus getting to the post office is a problem too. 

Don't think I've ordered since. I won't be lied to when they say they sent a pickup for me and return labels.  

@luvmyteddy4    If you use the qvc return label, the post office will come and pick up your package, eliminating the trip to the PO.  Just complete the brief form for a return on the home page of the USPS website.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment