Frequent Contributor

No longer able to track returns?

Are we no longer able to tracke returns? Yes, there is a tab to "track return" but literally gives no info, just the "packing slip is in the box". This is a huge pain. I take a snapshot of all my returns before I ship them out so I have the tracking number but what a hassle. 

Super Contributor

Re: No longer able to track returns?

I agree 100%.  I get so mad not being able to see where pkgs  are in the system.   It used to be so easy to order, track and receive in a reasonable time period...not any more and forget about tracking returns that is a nightmare with every return!  I feel sorry for the customer service people.  QVC makes enough money to have user friendly system for customers.  If any items are for holiday I guess I need to order by middle of Nov and hope they arrive for the holidays!   What is the reason for looping tsv for 5 hrs overnight?  Used to be live 24 hrs..  One would think they make enough money to pay staff instead of looping thru the night!  

Honored Contributor

@gramgrandkids1 : If you order anything please don't wait until November. I started my Christmas shopping this month. Ordered something in October and it was shipped on the 18 and has been sitting in Atlanta since the 23 with unknown delivery date. One of the items - I wanted to give as a gift on the 30th. Requested and QVC  issued a refund. Southern Bee

Honored Contributor

@gramgrandkids1Even Amazon which pulls in over a billion dollars in fees before it ever sells a thing to us still didn't really make money last year and ticked off their investors. They are maybe 100 times bigger than QVC  I'm not so sure QVC makes the money you think it does but ..... I still have no idea why things are so fuzzy in so many ways this year at QVC.

I do know the problems are random because while I haven't bought as much as I used to, all my products have arrived when I expected them and I was pleased with all except one -  and that one was my fault.  I didn't check one of the critical measurements of a top I ordered and on me the thing looked like a shorty nightgown!  I'm way too short and round to wear a tunic!

Trusted Contributor

I am upset about it also. I do not like the new system at all. I sent back 2 items a week ago and no info at all. I even tried typing in the return number at usps site,  and it just says " item picked up from carrier." I am going to try and shop at other places more, the shipping changes and the wait for packages is just not worth the worry anymore....

Esteemed Contributor

@suburbanone - From what you're describing, it sounds like you have the new Order Status page layout like I do. Ever since that new format rolled out, tracking and return tracking have had major problems on and off. If you have your tracking number, you can always go to the website of QVC's return agent, Newgistics, to check your package progress: http://www.tracking.smartlabel.com/

Respected Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

@suburbanone - From what you're describing, it sounds like you have the new Order Status page layout like I do. Ever since that new format rolled out, tracking and return tracking have had major problems on and off. If you have your tracking number, you can always go to the website of QVC's return agent, Newgistics, to check your package progress: http://www.tracking.smartlabel.com/

@loriqvc: Appreciate the information.  Smiley Happy

Contributor

I am very disturbed by this new format!! I've been tracking several returned items and discovered that's no longer possible. When you select the option to track your return all you see is the original delivery status1!  I had an item show Delivered yesterday and today nothing. I contacted the Chat Live customer service and was told there was no tracking information on the order and questioned whether I used the return shopping label provided by QVC. I told her yes I did and after a long pause she came back to tell me the item was received on 10/28 but a refund hadn't been processed yet. I asked how we were supposed to keep track of your returns and she told me she was unable to answer my question!?!?  I sure hope this issue is addressed quickly!!

Regular Contributor

If you use the pre paid return label and bring to post office they should scan it and give you a receipt. There's a USPS  tracking # on the receipt which u can track via the USPS website. The receipt is your proof. 

Frequent Contributor

This is really poor customer service. They change their website and now its is actually worse . I hate not knowing if my returns are lost , or actually moving along. What is the point of having a "track your return" if it doesnt actually track your return.