Regular Contributor

@Barbara-QVC wrote:

Hi @suzykee and @Bhvbum 

Please email your order info to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and we would be happy to have a return label mailed to you. 

Barb

Customer Care

I sent the info. Thank you. I have never had this happen before & wondered if this was something new.

Respected Contributor

I had this happen a few weeks ago. It was a Breezies TSV and sent in a plain grey bag with NO invoice inside. It hasn't happened often. I was going to return  as reviews were not good but didnt want the hassle with CS not available.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I had this happen once years ago.  I simply wrote all information on a sheet of yellow legal pad and enclosed it in the package.  It took a little longer, but I got my credit.   And here's an even better one.  I forgot to inlude the return slip in the package on a $100.00 beauty product.  (the only beauty item I've ever returned, by the way) Once I found the slip at home after it was mailed, I figured I'm out $100.00.  This did take quite awhile, but someone at QVC went to the trouble of looking up my account by my name from the return address on the package. How can you beat that?   

Regular Contributor

@suzykee wrote:

@Barbara-QVC wrote:

Hi @suzykee and @Bhvbum 

Please email your order info to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and we would be happy to have a return label mailed to you. 

Barb

Customer Care

I sent the info. Thank you. I have never had this happen before & wondered if this was something new.

I sent the info & got a "stock" reply on May 26th that "due to high volume, we may be a bit delayed in responding." Still waiting!

Valued Contributor
@ depglass I would be willing to bet that wouldnt happen now!!!