Regular Contributor

Is this a common practice now? I need to return the items ordered but not sure how to do it. My printer is broke so I can't print a lable. If this is how Q is doing business I think I will opt out. I don't order much anyway.

Honored Contributor

Perhaps someone else can print it out for you. Or email customer service and ask them to email it to you.

Honored Contributor

If your item came in a box, the return label is adhered to the back of the shipping label.  Take it off and peel apart the layers.  You should find the return label and your invoice.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

You can email the moderators at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com.  They can probably have one mailed to you.

Respected Contributor

Re: No invoice/return lable

[ Edited ]

I was so sure that this was how it worked (return label part of the original label.) when I received my last item that I needed to return and there was no return label inside the box.

I can't tell you how long I studied the label to see, I pulled it off the package I tried to see if it would divide into two pieces. Nope.  And I also have a printer that is now off of the HP grid.  I finally gave up and kept the item.  My library would've been a good back up but they are closed.

QVC Customer Care

Hi @suzykee and @Bhvbum 

Please email your order info to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and we would be happy to have a return label mailed to you. 

Barb

Customer Care

Respected Contributor

@Barbara-QVC wrote:

Hi @suzykee and @Bhvbum 

Please email your order info to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and we would be happy to have a return label mailed to you. 

Barb

Customer Care

thank you. 

Regular Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

If your item came in a box, the return label is adhered to the back of the shipping label.  Take it off and peel apart the layers.  You should find the return label and your invoice.

The Items were in plastic bags & there was only a card with instructions on how to return items. I  know that boxed items can have an envelope attatched to the box with the invoice/return label & bagged items have the invoice/label inside. I'm sure this info is helpful to those who are new to QVC. 

Respected Contributor

This has happened to my a couple of times, once two days ago.  I went to my order status, and printed the page of my order.  Then I just wrote that I wanted a refund to my Visa, and the reason for return.  This has always worked for me in the past when I shredded  the receipt by mistake.

Regular Contributor

@Bhvbum wrote:

I was so sure that this was how it worked (return label part of the original label.) when I received my last item that I needed to return and there was no return label inside the box.

I can't tell you how long I studied the label to see, I pulled it off the package I tried to see if it would divide into two pieces. Nope.  And I also have a printer that is now off of the HP grid.  I finally gave up and kept the item.  My library would've been a good back up but they are closed.

I have never had this happen & just wondered if this is a "new normal" for Q since I hardly order anything any more. Glad to know I'm not the only one, ha,ha.