Contributor

No hand cream...no beauty bag either

I forgot to say that I received absolutely nothing...just an empty bag with the smart label.  Please help..as you can see, I'm new to the boards but I'm a long, long-time client.

Honored Contributor

Re: No hand cream...no beauty bag either

@BoKay wrote:

I forgot to say that I received absolutely nothing...just an empty bag with the smart label.  Please help..as you can see, I'm new to the boards but I'm a long, long-time client.

@BoKay - Email QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and explain your situation to them.  They are great about helping people.

Welcome to the Boards and I hope you get your problem resolved!  Smiley Happy

Contributor

Thanks, Beach Mom,   sure hope they resolve this.  It's never happened to me before.

Esteemed Contributor

@BoKay   Are you talking about the Beauty with Benefits gift bag with purchase? 

You can either contact customer service by phone, do a live chat, or try to do a call out to one of the Mods working the forum right now.

I hope you get this taken care of.  I ordered it too, but it hasn't shipped yet.

Good luck!

@QVC moderator

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Contributor

Yes, I ordered the L'occitane hand cream and was supposed to get the Beauty with Benefits bag also.  But what I received was an empty bag ...no hand cream.  And of course, no Beauty with Benefits box.