Contributor

No gwp...how about $10 gift credit?

Since I didn't receive my gift bag when I ordered the L'ocitane hand cream, why not send me a $10 gift certificate ( credit) to me as you have to others that didn't get the gwp.  Thanking you in advance for a quick reply.  Happy Memorial Day!

QVC Customer Care

Re: No gwp...how about $10 gift credit?

@BoKay wrote:

Since I didn't receive my gift bag when I ordered the L'ocitane hand cream, why not send me a $10 gift certificate ( credit) to me as you have to others that didn't get the gwp.  Thanking you in advance for a quick reply.  Happy Memorial Day!

Your Gift with Purchase Beauty bag is going to be shipped separately. There is going to be an order generated to reflect the Gift with Purchase in the next 7 to 10 days.  You will receive an e-mail when the order ships.
Contributor

Wonderful!

Honored Contributor

I hadn't heard anything more about my own missing GWP bag, so I'm going to assume that applies to all of us who haven't received it.  I'll be watching for the email.

QVC Customer Care

@Venezia wrote:

I hadn't heard anything more about my own missing GWP bag, so I'm going to assume that applies to all of us who haven't received it.  I'll be watching for the email.

We are so very sorry for the inconvenience. You should see and e-mail or an order on your account for the Beauty with Benefits bag in the next 7 to 10 days.  

Frequent Contributor

I ordered the Wen conditioner pack on 05/09 and I still have not received any email concerning the gift bag and there is no mention of it being processed in my order history.