Valued Contributor

No explanation for delay of Sun Joe item

I ordered the Sun Joe 22 in. cordless hedge trimmer on June 4 and today, June 17, it still shows "preparing your order." On June 13, I ordered the Sun Joe cordless multi-purpose saw. It shows it was shipped today.

When I called to speak with customer service, the rep had no answer to why there's this long delay on shipping my hedge trimmer. It is still offered and shows as in stock. Just another QVC mystery I guess. But there must be some reason one Sun Joe item ships quickly and other order is left twisting in the wind.

Honored Contributor

Re: No explanation for delay of Sun Joe item

@laluzdelmundo    Very simple.  One item has arrived, probably from overseas, and the other has not but is expected soon.  Much of the merchandise sold is imported and international manufacturing and transportion are currently chaotic. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Try shopping elsewhere like I did after I got tired of it.

I have ordered from Overstock, Wayfair. Walamart and Amazon in the last month and have received everythung within a couple days or a week.

No one else seems to be having shipping issues....

Respected Contributor

I NEVER have shipping issues anymore.  Why?

Because I bump up my shipping.  I don't use the 3.50 method that it defaults to.

On the check out page you can choose your shipping method.

I use the second choice.  The third one is over night.  Dont' need that.

Yes, it costs a few dollars more but it ships out pronto and it's....now get this.....

UPS ALL THE WAY.....................YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@77yangya    The shipping method makes little difference if the product hasn't arrived in the QVC warehouse.  It's not shipping between the Q and you that's holding things up, it's the shipping to QVC from the manufacturer.  Expedited shipping also does not speed up the processing time. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Over the last few weeks I've gotten pretty quick delivery from several different places. Only one thing has been delayed and that is one T-shirt out of 3 that I ordered from LLBean. The delivery date has been pushed ahead twice now but at least they e-mail me with the new expected date and give me the option of accepting the new date or cancelling. The other 2 arrived w/no problem. 

Respected Contributor

@laluzdelmundo @Was this the TSV item featured the end of May?  I ordered the weed trimmer and the blower. The hedge trimmer was offered also. They were shipped May 30 and 31. I received them in a week. Surprised.  I wonder if they came from Sun Joe directly as one did not have a packing slip? Only one had a packing slip. They arrived a day apart. I am guessing a supply and demand issue from Sun Joe. It would be nice to have some communication as to what is going on.  That is what is frusrating. The vuessing game.

Valued Contributor

QVC Social Team member Beth did some checking and I learned what happened with my hedge trimmer and that it should be shipped soon. I feel so much better!

It's been said on the Forums before, if you have concerns with an order, contact the QVC Social Team. They are no doubt some of the best people working at QVC.

Valued Contributor

I ordered new steps for my pool from Walmart website and they arrived in 3 days!! Seems QVC is the only retailer I order from with shipping delays.