Contributor

No delivery, no replacement, no refund

On 10/31 I emailed customer service because I did not receive my item (ticket # 10312018159390001 :AR0004).  I had ordered 2 on seperate orders.  One made it, the other didn't. Kim replied and asked if I wanted a replacement if available or refund. I saw they were still available on Q so I said replacement, and gave her my address as requested.  Well, I don't see that the replacement has shipped in my account, I haven't had any further correspondence on it, and no refund.  Was k30815 in grey.

Not cool to offer a replacement and then not send it.  I tried sending another message to customer service today, and I get an "access denied" error!

QVC Customer Care

Re: No delivery, no replacement, no refund

@quick cooking mom wrote:

On 10/31 I emailed customer service because I did not receive my item (ticket # 10312018159390001 :AR0004).  I had ordered 2 on seperate orders.  One made it, the other didn't. Kim replied and asked if I wanted a replacement if available or refund. I saw they were still available on Q so I said replacement, and gave her my address as requested.  Well, I don't see that the replacement has shipped in my account, I haven't had any further correspondence on it, and no refund.  Was k30815 in grey.

Not cool to offer a replacement and then not send it.  I tried sending another message to customer service today, and I get an "access denied" error!

@quick cooking mom   I am so sorry that the replacement was not shipped as promised, I have just sent you a replacement that should arrive by 11/9. 

My apologies again!!

Susan Q-Social

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: No delivery, no replacement, no refund

Thank you very much Susan.  I'm not sure what went wrong, but I hope the situation will be used as a learning tool.  I appreciate your help.