Regular Contributor

No Wish List Button on Item page

There is no Wish List button option on the item pages.  I am using my Mac with Safari browser.  The button is there on my IPad.   I called Customer Service and she could not help me.

I refreshed the page and also logged out and back in, but it is still missing.  

I wonder if this is a glitch that can be fixed?  Anyone else having this problem?  

Trusted Contributor

Re: No Wish List Button on Item page

It took me awhile to figure it out...there is a heart top right of the graphic. You pick out the item you want then click the heart and the item is added to your wish list.

Honored Contributor

I'm using a MacBook Pro and under My Account, in the drop-down box it shows Wish List.  (I'm using Safari).  (I don't have anything in there, so I don't know how well it woeks.

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

ruthbe - OMGosh!  Thank you!  😊   I never would have figured that out.  

Trusted Contributor

you are so welcome.  It did take me quite awhile to figure it out.  So happy to help.

Contributor

Thank you for sharing this...I would not have known otherwise.  Funny, I called Customer Care a couple of days ago when I noticed that the "Add to Wish List" button was missing and the agent said that it appeared to be broken but no one had reported it as yet so she would report it.  Interesting they did not advise of the "heart" button.