Respected Contributor

No Tracking Info When Using Q Return Label

What is up with this?  I used a label from a purchase on 1/24/18....sent back on 2/15/18...had the Post Office scan it in and got a receipt for it.  That day I had another return which I didn't use the pre-paid label for and that has been processed for return no problems.  

This one is for the Dr. Denese trio pads product and I check everyday and it gives me zero information on it's where abouts...says status unavailable.  

If I go to USPS site and put in the #'s on my USPS receipt it gives me nothing and I notice what Q has under return checking for us is a different #'s then when it's scanned in at USPS.  

Anyone else notice this?? 

QVC Customer Care

Re: No Tracking Info When Using Q Return Label

Hi @tsavorite I am so sorry that happened. I could not find tracking information as yet either. Please give it until next week to see if we receive it. If not please reach out again.

Respected Contributor

Re: No Tracking Info When Using Q Return Label

It is alway faster for me when I pay for my return up front. When using the Q prepaod label the return is only received by the USPS. QVC send a 3rd party to pick up the return and bring it to QVC. This is why Q prepaid labels take longer to process.