Respected Contributor

I notice lot's of issues with shipping....I am having this same issue with certain orders....not all of them just some of them and when I see that a item is posted as shipped there is no tracking # at all...even says it's preparing to ship. 

I placed these orders back in Oct 27th says shipped Nov 7th (Quacker Top)....when I click on tracking it says preparing to ship!  

The other one is ribbon...placed on Oct 26th....and says shipped Nov 8th....so I click on that and there is no tracking# and says no information is available.

It seems to be hit or miss here lately....I am hoping these orders have actually gone out but who knows??

Honored Contributor

Re: No Tracking Info On Orders

[ Edited ]

I had one land on my steps that QVC showed it was still "in process."

I think the IT department is working on the system programming...the reason for all the glitches.

Esteemed Contributor

Last time that happened to me the item never showed up at all.   I called CS and refused when they offered to ship another one.  Never mind, I will go buy one at the store and deliver it myself!!  LOL

Honored Contributor

I had a package show up thst had not one word of tracking.  I don't know how they managed to route it and get it on a truck but they did.  Didn't even have a tracking number.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

I have tracking information on my order but the EDD has disappeared! It was originally noted as 11/15 so we'll see! It's in the process of shipping now.
Honored Contributor

I have one order that I placed on 11/08 (free shipping day) that was shipped on the 10th and delivered today.  Amazingly fast.

An auto-delivery order I have, shows it shipped on 11/08, gives a tracking number, but no information at all.  It's an item that requires a signature so, if they show up at the door when we're not expecting them, that's going to be a problem.  I've even tried putting the tracking number into UPS's own website and it comes up with nothing.  I don't think I've ever had that happen before.

Contributor

Simlar issue - qty of 2 items ordered. Only ONE showed up in the box.

If they did place the remainder of the order in a 2nd box then it either never got shipped or simply got lost. How they manage to do that when the actual shipping labels get generated first before an item is even boxed and sealed is a great question.

And this was after waiting one full month from order to actual delivery.

For the tracking information I did get it made no mention that I would be receiving my order in separate packages. Even the packaging slip enclosed said Qty:1 when I had clearly ordered 2 items.

Now it is a waiting game to get the remainder of my order sent out and hopefully not get double charged.