Respected Contributor

Several of my items were shipped a couple of days ago via UPS, but on your website, none of any of my items shows any tracking info.  This has never happened before, Why?

Honored Contributor

Re: No Tracking Info. Available

I have had this happen with Sam's club shippments. I called Sam;s to see what was going on. I was advised the shippment is sitting on a dock somewhere. In fact one of the shippments was shipped to NJ and got lost, took 6 weeks to finally get the item.  

Sometimes if you call they may get the item to move along, but most of the time, it is at the will of the shipping people to move the items along, I have had Hanes items sit on a truck for 3 weeks before it was even moved along, and I called so many times I lost count.

Respected Contributor

It may depend on where you are and where the items shipped from.  Weather in the Northeast has been bad since Friday--storm, windy, lots of power outages still.

There is bad weather in other parts of the country, too.  When did you place your order and where do you live?

Respected Contributor

You are not alone, I just checked my tracking information for two items that should be here today, however all the info has completely vanished.

Respected Contributor

@sannwrote:

You are not alone, I just checked my tracking information for two items that should be here today, however all the info has completely vanished.

Thank you,  at least I am not alone and you took some of the worry away.

Occasional Contributor

• Same thing here all tracking info has vanished on several items that were shipped out!
Respected Contributor

Same here.  Received an email that my order has been shipped.  Went online to check where it may be, and all items( 2 separate orders/5 items) have no tracking information.  I hope QVC fixes this.

Respected Contributor

This has been going on all day, I checked around 8am before I went out and just checked now that it is 4:30pm and there is still no tracking info available.  What gives????

QVC Customer Care

We are currently (and yes all day) experiencing problems with the tracking system for everyone. We are actively trying to correct this, and would like to thank everyone for their patience.

Beth QVC

Contributor

Finally!!!!! an answer on this matter I had been checking the website for my items since this morning and kept getting the same message.I called customer service to inquire about issue got a "customer service"assosciate who was very rude and sarcastic a first for me when dealing with the Q customer service for the past 16 yrs. I wonder does this have to anything with them merging with HSN????? Come on Q get it togther!!!!!

D.T.Rice

Washington DC