Super Contributor
Accepted Solution

No Size chart for A388160 D & C Printed Leggings

Was just watching Caroline present these leggings so when I went to check the size chart - it's not there - not for any of the lengths..  QVC would you please put that inforamation for that item and update it please? That info is very important when figuring out what size to order.  Thank you.

Regular Contributor

Re: No Size chart for A388160 D & C Printed Leggings

@Sunniegirl   Agreed!  I went to order them and no size chart.  No size chart no order.

It is what it is!!!
QVC Customer Care

Hi @Sunniegirl and @Nannerbelles I checked the item and I am seeing the size guide above the choice of sizes and the length is in the long description. It could be your browser is not allowing you to see it. QVC suggests using Chrome or Firefox. If you are using one of them try clearing your cookies that may help.

Respected Contributor

I am using iPhone App on 10x Max and have not seen any garment measurements on any garment item I have looked at in past week. I don’t understand how Chrome or Firefox apply to the the QVC App? No garment measurements, no ordering.
QVC Customer Care

Hi @Kindaglitzy if you have a desktop option on your phone or ipad try using that.

Super Contributor

Hi Alice,  What I am looking for is the "Specifice garment measurement click here". This is always at the bottom of the description of the item.  If you look at othere clothing items, you will see it.  I don't want the Q size chart, I want the garment size chart - but thank you.  It looks like it was just forgotten to be included in the description for all 3 lengths fo the leggings....

Super Contributor

Hi, This is totally missing from the description - it doesn't matter what search engine I am using, it is just missing from this item.

Super Contributor

I hope you understand what I am looking for - not size chart - but garment size information that is always at the bottom of the clothing so to me this is not solved.....

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I read that according to a CNBC survey three years ago, 64% of Americans own Apple products.

QVC should be ensuring their online presence works well with Safari.

QVC Customer Care

Hi @Sunniegirl I am sorry the specific sizing is not available. I will notify IT to see if it can be added.