Valued Contributor

No More Garment Measurements?

I've noticed that none of the new LOGO items have garment measurements listed on the item page.  These were presented on air Monday and still no measurements.  Is QVC discontinuing the actual garment measurements for new items sold?  If so, I will not be able to order due to the wide variation in sizing even in same lines. 

Respected Contributor

Re: No More Garment Measurements?

That would be a mistake for QVC to eliminate garment measurements.  

I have always considered that to be one thing they do right and I wish all clothing retailers would do the same!  Sizing can be a issue with any brand or store.  Having measurements is so helpful!

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Respected Contributor

Not even on purses - noticed this last Dooney show.

Super Contributor

......and it seems like most hosts and OAPS don't provide fit info.......some don't even mention what size they or the models are wearing. JMO, but I think it helps.

Respected Contributor

@4kitties wrote:

That would be a mistake for QVC to eliminate garment measurements.  

I have always considered that to be one thing they do right and I wish all clothing retailers would do the same!  Sizing can be a issue with any brand or store.  Having measurements is so helpful!

Yes, @4kitties, huge mistake. I recall last week looking at an item, I think it was LOGO, and there were no measurements which I did think was a little odd. I closed the page. This is written in stone for me....if there are no garment measurement, I absolutely will not purchase!   

Honored Contributor

@sunsetbeach    Without an item number (s) as an example, it's impossible to tell if this is exclusive to your system or site wide.  Many time if a person can't see some component of the Q's system, temporarily using a different browser solves the priblem.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624, I just went and randomly clicked on some supposedly new LOGO items. I see no garment measurements. Do you see them on your end? Maybe QVC is just behind on getting the info posted and eventually it will be added. I don't know. But as I mentioned already, if a clothing item has no meaurements, I move on!  

https://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Rayon-230-Mixed-Print-Long-Sleeve-Top.product.A566545.htm...  

https://www.qvc.com/LOGO-Lounge-by-Lori-Goldstein-Tie-Dye-Drop-Shoulder-Top.product.A566546.html?sc=...

https://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Lace-Tie-Front-Cardigan.product.A565484.html?sc=SRCHCONTE...

Honored Contributor

I certainly hope they are not discontinuing them!  I have noticed this on a few items from new vendors.  There was a coat that I was interested in and called CS to find out the chest measurements....she had them.

I'm hoping that this is either just a glitch or they are training someone new who works in this area.

Honored Contributor

@pupwhipped    No, there's not even a place to click to get them.  Without measurement, most people won't buy, as we all know.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

There are at least 2 coats that I have been interested in, but no garment measurements available.  No measurements - no sale!!!

A281278 and A251502 are both on sale, but I can't buy without the "click here" measurements!