Honored Contributor
Accepted Solution

No More Closed Captions on Product Videos?

Haven't had them since the 'new' checkout was forced upon us a couple of weeks ago.

Why not fix existing IT issues before continuing to waste time on creating 'new' IT issues?

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

Re: No More Closed Captions on Product Videos?

I still get the closed captioning. 

Honored Contributor

Well, I don't anymore.

I've done the usual; clear cache, try different browsers, etc. on my laptop running Windows 8.1.

Have always had them till now.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
QVC Customer Care

@KingstonsMom wrote:

Haven't had them since the 'new' checkout was forced upon us a couple of weeks ago.

Why not fix existing IT issues before continuing to waste time on creating 'new' IT issues?

@KingstonsMom   So sorry you are not getting CC, I will report the issue for a timely fix. 

Susan

Honored Contributor

@Susan-QVC 

Thank you so much, as usual you're always on the ball to try to help us and it's much appreciated!

Valued Contributor

I also do not get closed captions anymore.  I am just living with it.

Esteemed Contributor

@KingstonsMom and @tampalady - Out of curiosity, do you still see the "CC" icon below the video window that you use to turn closed captioning on and off? I just checked and the captioning works fine on my PC using Chrome.

Honored Contributor

@loriqvc 

Yes, but the 'CC option' is there, but the only option now  is 'CC off' and 'CC settings' and the 'settings' option doesn't give you the option of 'on'.

The 'CC on' option is no longer there for me.

Esteemed Contributor

@KingstonsMom - That's strange—sorry to hear it! I hope the option returns for you soon.

Honored Contributor

I've just given up on Q's website after 25 years, it's just too much aggravation that I don't need or want.

Other than visiting the forums occasionally, I'm done here.

Oh well, Q won't miss me I'm sure, LOL!