Honored Contributor

@Beth or any moderator, A351023....This is an item presented Sunday night, Susan Graver show.  There are no 'click here' measurements.  Cannot consider ordering with out measurements.  Thanks!

Respected Contributor

Agreed.

All items need measurents given when the item itself is posted. An item should not be posted or even aired without the garment measurements.

Very helpful to have this information.

Even though each garment made can differ of course ,

we all know that is just the way it is,

it is still useful to shoppers.

-Texas Hill Country-
Trusted Contributor

@Mom2Dogs @CAMOGIRL  I recently ordered a pair of pedal pushers by Susan Graver. I used the sizing chart provided online and they were too small. Tried to reorder a larger size but they were already sold out!

So, even if they mention and/or print the size guides, you can never be certain that the item will fit. Good luck!! 

F/N/A luvstogarden
Honored Contributor

@Mimi 1883 ....I understand....sizing is very inconsistent and the measurements are now always correct.....probably will not order...but I liked the options of color.  The Alfani line has something similar but black only and no drawstring.

QVC Customer Care

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

@Beth or any moderator, A351023....This is an item presented Sunday night, Susan Graver show.  There are no 'click here' measurements.  Cannot consider ordering with out measurements.  Thanks!

@Mom2Dogs Thank you for bring attention to this, I will report the missing link for sizing. 

Susan Q-Social