Honored Contributor

No Hearts and Problem Paging with @ sign

Good Morning,

I see that when I try to heart someone I get a blue thumbs up.  Is this permanent?  

Also, I cannot page someone.  I tried on a couple of threads and when I key in the @ sign, I don't get the little drop down list of the most recent posters to that thread.  Usually when I key in @ I am able to select a name.  Is this permanent too?

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Re: No Hearts and Problem Paging with @ sign

thumbs up here too

and can't @  anyone so you see it, but it's there.

Honored Contributor

Yeah, I hearted this morning too and got the 'thumbs up' too.  As well, I'm not able to '@' folks either.

Today's on-board Mod, please report these things for us so the tekkies can fix these mishaps soon.

And while I'm on the subject, please ask the tekkies to STOP with all of the pop-ups.  It's not only the qcard but it's about 4 other pop-ups that continuously go on while we're logged in.  Can't do anything or go anywhere without po-ups galore.

And then, I just got one to ask me my opinion on who knows what here.  NO - you don't really care about my opinion.  So NO I'm not going there either.

Please & thank you.

QVC Customer Care

[ Edited ]

Good Morning Ladies, 

So sorry to hear a few of you are having trouble with @mentions. I will elavated to the appropiate team. 

Take care,

Susan Q-Social

Trusted Contributor

@Bird mama, @PINKdogWOOD, @qualitygal,

Yeah, me Four !!!!

@Susan-QVC,

1)   Ditto on the hearts to thumbs up ...

2)  I would  like a "thumbs DOWN" button

3)  The @ drop-down is not working

4)  Please get rid of the Q-Card pop-up

Thank you.  Heart

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Bird mama@mzlg@Susan-QVC@PINKdogWOOD@qualitygal

It looks like the @ works for me on my

iphone but I can't edit my posts 

and I don't like the Thumbs Up icon,

can we change it back?

••• Please adopt don't shop ••• Save a life adopt a pet •••
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Bird mama I just tried the @ notification and the drop-down menu appeared and I was able to select and post your name, so that may be fixed now (at least for me...)

@Susan-QVC Would you please let us know if hearts are being replaced by thumbs up? If so, that is a shame. We are used to the hearts and we like them. It brings a lot of camaraderie and friendship between posters. If the hearts are gone, I will really miss them.

@stevieb @handygal2 @skyblue @Serendipity @BlingQueen022 @jaxs mom @Boehm Collector @gramygram @NycVixen @hicindy2  @athenian @1Professor @asoutherngirl @Sister Golden Hair

QVC Social Team

@Bird mama wrote:

Good Morning,

I see that when I try to heart someone I get a blue thumbs up.  Is this permanent?  

@Also, I cannot page someone.  I tried on a couple of threads and when I key in the @ sign, I don't get the little drop down list of the most recent posters to that thread.  Usually when I key in @ I am able to select a name.  Is this permanent too?

Thank you for bringing this to our attention @Bird mama@. The blue thumbs up is not something we changed so we will check into it. Your nickname did pop up when I used the @mention sign so you should get a notification of my reply.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily,  I like the Hearts too!  But, if the Q does/has changed them for the Thumb, I guess, I will just have to "Heart" my own for the poster with a post of a Heart ... even w/o a comment.

However, like you, I really like the Heart too! 

Honored Contributor

@Eva-QVC wrote:

@Bird mama wrote:

Good Morning,

@Also, I cannot page someone.  I tried on a couple of threads and when I key in the @ sign, I don't get the little drop down list of the most recent posters to that thread.  Usually when I key in @ I am able to select a name.  Is this permanent too?

Thank you for bringing this to our attention @Bird mama@. The blue thumbs up is not something we changed so we will check into it. Your nickname did pop up when I used the @mention sign so you should get a notification of my reply.

HI @Eva-QVC and @Susan-QVC -- It seems that when someone gives me Hearts, I still get the notification that I received the Hearts. However, if I give someone else Hearts, the Heart itself turns into the thumbs up sign. I wonder if this is something to let the poster (i.e., me in this case) know that she has already given Hearts to this message? Or will it be a permanent change from Hearts to thumbs up eventually?