Honored Contributor

Re: No Custommer Service...you've got to be kidding!

[ Edited ]

@Kinz 

@Kinz wrote:

I am not holding QVC responsible at all.  I am sorry if my post sounded like I was.

That's very kind of you to say that. So many people blame QVC for anything. I have had packages sit 30 miles from me at the post office. And then 3-5 days later I get it. What's that about? ha!

One of the other things that a customer service representative years ago told me that the biggest misconception is not realizing that "in process" many times means that they have sent the order to the vendor to fill.  I notice that particularly with food, which comes straight from the vendor with the QVC box. The order has been submitted, but the vendor has not sent it yet. QVC can't house everything in their warehouses.

And QVC, like many companies, is not working at full staff. I have been purchasing items from Kirkland (the home decorating store), and they are taking long to get items to me too. They say it is because of the virus and having to work short-handed and the shipping services are the same way. My UPS guy said they are "dropping like flies" and that is why sometimes I don't see him until 9:00pm; they are pulling double shifts or splitting up someone's shift who is out ill.

Even Amazon has not always been the two-day service I used to get with Prime, and they say it is because of the virus. Also, some of the things I ordered from Amazon come to me by third party vendors. I just got something yesterday that I ordered in March! It came from the United Kingdom.

Respected Contributor

Re: No Custommer Service...you've got to be kidding!

@Kachina624 

No of course not on that order.  But i have orders that have been sitting waiting to be processed, certainly after a week, the option should be there if you'd like to cancel at some point.  I have not had this problem with any other vendor I purchase from.  These are all large retailers, that have no problem in getting my orders out to ship within 3 to 4 days.  There is a definate problem here regarding there shipping.