Occasional Contributor

No Customer Service...you've got to be kidding!

[ Edited ]

Having some trouble with orders, being delayed. 

Can't get to anyone at the cistomer service line. 

Please add the 'cancel order' link to orders that are delayed.  I don't want some of them now and can;t cancel them.  If you added the link it would really help.  Don't send it to me and charge me shipping, so I can send it back.   Yuk!!

You need to be responsive to customers if you continue to sell merchandise and then delay the shipment.  In your presentations tell us if it will be delivered later, I don't think you are being totally honest.

I am disappointed in your service. 

Honored Contributor

Re: No Custommer Service...you've got to be kidding!

I just had a question about one of my orders and I emailed the social team at QVC. Within 15 minutes Barb responded to my email, took care of the concern, and everything is fine.

I have used the email system before and always get quick responses and satisfactory answers to my questions or concerns. Much better/faster than starting a thread and waiting, hoping for a response.

Respected Contributor

I agree, put the cancel button up on these orders.  I had an outfit I needed for an event and it sat in the PO 25 miles away and has not moved! That was the 15th and its still there.

Honored Contributor

@Q-Girl too 

Since @World Traveler didn't give you the email to contact  QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com,  I will.

HTH!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Frequent Contributor

I have an order that is also sitting at the post office about 4 miles from here. It has been there since May 20.  I drove there today to inquire what is going on and the lady told me they have at least two truck trailer loads of packages waiting to be delivered. She told me it will be another week or two before I see my package...if then.  I was wanting to wear it to an event on the 6th.  Guess that is out.  I won't be ordering anything until things get straightened out.  UPS still seems to be delivering but QVC does not seem to use them anymore.  Frustrating!

Honored Contributor

@meem120 wrote:

I agree, put the cancel button up on these orders.  I had an outfit I needed for an event and it sat in the PO 25 miles away and has not moved! That was the 15th and its still there.

@meem120    So you think you ought to be able to cancel an order when it's sitting at the USPS?  I think I'd be in touch with the post office.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kinz 

QVC can't be held responsible for lousy mail delivery!!!

I have the same problem with packages sitting at PO for 3-5 days before they're delivered.

Its UPS who transfers the packages to these "mediocre" third party shipping companies then USPS.

Of course, personally I would prefer UPS directly delivering my packages (from any retailers) but after this week sending a 8x8 box, 3.6 oz thru UPS (I needed it to get there) cost $20.47!!!!

No thanks I'll wait for "snail mail" to deliver my Q items!!!

Valued Contributor

Re: No Customer Service...you've got to be kidding!

I, too, am finding USPS service to be abysmal. I had a pkg sit @ a post office 8 miles away from me for over 2 wks. A replacement was sent by QVC and now the original has arrived!! As QVC was so helpful with this situation and PROMPTLY sent out a replacement, I will keep & pay for both. Until things straighten out again I think it might be best to shop at local B & M stores.
Frequent Contributor

I am not holding QVC responsible at all.  I am sorry if my post sounded like I was.

Frequent Contributor

QVC is "going to the dogs". I have an item that I ordered 2 weeks ago, and it's still In Process. I'm about to give up on QVC after shopping with them for over 30 years.  This is not the first item that has been In Process for weeks.