Occasional Visitor
This was my first time ordering from be QVC. My product was purchased in May 2, premium shipping showed it would be delivered by May 6. called off from work so that I may receive my item safely and securely as it was a large TV. Never came. Called, they reassured me it would be next day. Never came. Fast forward TWO WEEKS and several lost days from work, I finally cancelled item. Now almost a MONTH LATER, I am still waiting on my refund. I have been shocked at the lack of care, and oversight that this company has shown me. I cannot see and end to my daily calls and struggles with trying to get this resolved. This is a nightmare scenario, and I will never again choose to buy from QVC. This is borderline criminal in my opinion.
Trusted Contributor

Put a dispute on your credit card.

"I've been here since October 2006. Wow!"
Esteemed Contributor

If the TV was never shipped there should not have been any charges to refund.

Secondly, if this was your first purchase from QVC there is a vetting process for large first time purchases and if you had looked at your order status there likely was a notation to contact customer service.  This is part of the company's fraud prevention program.

Thirdly, if the TV was in fact shipped you would have been provided with a tracking number, likely for UPS.  You could have easily seen when/if your TV was going to be delivered.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Super Contributor

At the risk of sounding uncaring, if that is your definition of a “ nightmare situation “, you have had a wonderful life.

Inconvient, yes, frustrating, yes.  Nightmare situation? Nah

Honored Contributor

Call your credit card company and get it resolved with them today.  If it's an authorization, it should have fallen off by now.  If it's an actual charge, dispute it.  Then you won't have to deal with it anymore,

Valued Contributor

@Mermaid22 wrote:

At the risk of sounding uncaring, if that is your definition of a “ nightmare situation “, you have had a wonderful life.

Inconvient, yes, frustrating, yes.  Nightmare situation? Nah

@Mermaid22 I've been through an awful lot in my life. I've raised a special needs child (autism, back when very few people even heard of it), husband was diagnosed with a terminal form of cancer in our 40's, became widowed at the age of 50. I think I qualify as someone who has been through some nightmare situations in my life. But I have to defend the OP. She shopped here for the first time and she has gone through a lot waiting on her purchase, including having to miss work to wait on a shipment that has not arrived as planned. From what she describes, it sounds like a bit of a shopping nightmare to me, which is clearly what she means. I'm sure she's been through worse in her life but she's explaining her shopping experience. Lets give her a little break here.

Esteemed Contributor

@Alice-QVC   I think you intended your reply for @Amunoz  

Keepin' it real.
QVC Customer Care

Hi @Amunoz  I am so sorry that your first shopping experience was not what you were hoping for. I took a look at your order and it has not been billed. QVC does not bill orders until they are shipped. What you are seeing is an authorization. Each financial institution has different lengths of time they hold an authorization. If you email us at 

QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com we will be happy to forward your information to the team that works with authorizations.

Honored Contributor

I'd like to know how she managed to cancel the order?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I'd like to know how she managed to cancel the order?

Most likely it was in a pending status waiting for verification.