Highlighted
New Contributor

I ordered a Nintendo Switch Lite a few days ago and payed for the extra Next Day Air Delivery with a delivery date of 12/20/2019 but had to verify some info so it took an extra day but actually actually shipped on 12/20/2019, and the new delivery date is 12/23/19, ( I didnt get my package today "next day" but thats fine) I understand UPS (the delivery carrier its being shipped with) doesnt deliver on sundays but they they do deliver on saturdays but the delivery date still states Monday. Should I call support and suggest a difference in shipping refund? since I payed for Next day but im obviously not getting it next day its more like expedited shipping im receiving.

Trusted Contributor

@Captain Phantasm, Please check with your local UPS. I am in Alabama and UPS is delivering in my neighborhood

QVC Customer Care

@Captain_Phantasm 

Deliveries are happening all this weekend with all the logistics companies: UPS, USPS, fedEx etc. Once you take delivery, call customer service and request your S&H refund.

Beth QVC

New Contributor

Ohio is delivering but the package isnt even in my state yet or hasnt updated that it is, it arrived in Louisville KY this morning and is on its way to ohio supposedly. but what i mean is I can see and would be okay with getting my package tomorrow on a saturday but any later than that; unless its delayed from bad weather etc (which the weather will be nice in KY and ohio for a few days) would be pushing it since i did pay for the premium shipping. I guess if it arrives Monday i will call and request a refund to make up the difference.