Occasional Contributor

Re: New to QVC, slow slow slow processing!

Thanks for all the replies, now I understand why it shows not shipped because it isn't coming from the QVC warehouse.
Contributor

@brandiwine wrote:

The biggest complaint about the Q is slow shipping.  I live in Colorado and my average time to receive a package is 12 business days.  I rarely order from the Q just for this reason.  I get free shipping many other places and my orders come in 2,3, or 4 days.  The Q needs to either offer reduced shipping or get items out in a timely fashion.

Could not agree with you more!  I experience the same thing in New Mexico.  Just ordered something from Evine and it was here in five days.  I don't mind paying for shipping if products actually ship.  However, QVC seems to keep upping the cost and decreasing the service. 

Esteemed Contributor

Welcome to QVC   Smiley Sad

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Microcephalymommy wrote:
Thanks for all the replies, now I understand why it shows not shipped because it isn't coming from the QVC warehouse.

@Microcephalymommy - And just so you're aware, it seems like more than half of the items sold through QVC anymore are shipped through its vendors rather than its own warehouses. This kind of delay happens frequently nowadays, and it will only get worse for many items as we near the holidays. <=|

Super Contributor

why is Amazon so fast with shipping things and Qvc so slow.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@little daisy  I just did a little internet sleuthing and my rough guesstimate is that they have a presence--some sort of distribution--in about 31 states, with multiple facilities in some of those states.

And,  they announced recently two new East Coast headquarters are coming, one in Crystal City, Virginia, and the other in NYC.  And, of course, they are keeping their original West Coast Seattle headquarters.

From modest beginnings in 1994 to sell books and a downturn for a time in 2000 they are certainly "The Little Engine That Could" and I wish I had purchased stock--but didn't have the money.

New Contributor

I'm experiencing the same delay receiving my item. I WISH i knew about their horrible shipping issues before i puchased this! I even requested premium delivery which they accepted KNOWING i would not receive it!!!