Occasional Contributor

New to QVC, slow slow slow processing!

I placed an order on 9/5 with an EDD of 9/13. Today 9/10 the item has still not shipped and showing in process. Clearly the item will not be here by Thursday, and of course I cannot cancel at this point. I should have just ordered off of Amazon like I normally do. My mother is an Avid QVC customer and asked me to try them maybe she is pleased with the slow processing time and shipping time. Not me!! Smiley Sad
Honored Contributor

Re: New to QVC, slow slow slow processing!

@Microcephalymommy You are exactly right.  It's taken so long sometimes I have totally forgotten what I've ordered!

I used to get things from QVC withing 2 to 3 days.  Now it takes almost 2 weeks sometimes, swear to you, 2 weeks!

Respected Contributor

I think “processing" is a misnomer.  I often think they get shipments from the manufacturer and they are actually enroute to the QVC distribution center where they get processed and shipped.  

I’ve also waited and waited but it seems that it goes from “processing” to being delivered really fast.

Honored Contributor

The hosts always mention 7-10 days for delivery.  

Respected Contributor

@Microcephalymommy I have seen still in processing also but don't think think that is always accurate. I have even received my pkg a day or two later. Hope that is the case with you. 

Trusted Contributor

@Microcephalymommy  Don't give up yet. The information on line sometimes lag behind.  I have had items show shipped one day and I get it the next day.  Usually I have had not problems, sometimes I get it before E.D.D.

QVC Customer Care

@Microcephalymommy I'm so sorry for any confusion, but your order is not mailed from a QVC warehouse; therefore, you will not see any shipping information at this time. You should receive your shipment by the EDD.  I hope this information is helpful.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

The biggest complaint about the Q is slow shipping.  I live in Colorado and my average time to receive a package is 12 business days.  I rarely order from the Q just for this reason.  I get free shipping many other places and my orders come in 2,3, or 4 days.  The Q needs to either offer reduced shipping or get items out in a timely fashion.

Honored Contributor

I ordered the Martha Stewart totes when they were the TSV.  They shipped from the Ontario, Ca. distribution center and spent one week at a UPS distribution center in Phoenix.  They're creeping closer but I still don't have them.  It's maddening.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Yes, what use to be 7-10 days, was usually at my door at day 7 or earlier. Now it is almost always day 10, or later. Shipping has gotten slower through QVC. 

I remember the good old days where almost everything was shipped by UPS and "surepost" wasn't created yet!