Honored Contributor

Re: New problem now ... As I'm typing

@dooBdoo wrote:

@geezerette wrote:

@dooBdoo 

Yes, I do those things.

I’ll try portrait mode for a while, but it’s harder for me to type like that.  Oops, it seems to still be happening that way too.

It’s no big deal.  QVC is always having problems, especially in these forums.  I was just replying to @Kitty Galore to let her know it wasn’t just happening to her.

Thanks, anyway. 🙂

I can tell my brain's not in gear today, @geezerette!    You're an iPad power user, if memory serves, and I'm not surprised you go through the usual daily "housekeeping" to streamline its performance.   Sorry for all the questions.   These elusive "bugs" are head-scratchers, aren't they.    Anyway, I hope the problem resolves itself.    I hope you and @Kitty Galore, and everyone reading this, have a lovely afternoon/evening!🌻   

@dooBdoo 

Me?  A power user. 😂  Hardly.  

But I always appreciate your advice and suggestions. 💕

Esteemed Contributor

I just wanted to post that all is well and everything has cleared up with doing nothing else except what I already did with clearing history!   I can Even read reviews once again which is great!    whatever the reason ,could be the tech department read about our problems and worked on it from there end ,  if so thank you!   And thank you @dooBdoo 😺 For always helping.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kitty Galore wrote:

I just wanted to post that all is well and everything has cleared up with doing nothing else except what I already did with clearing history!   I can Even read reviews once again which is great!    whatever the reason ,could be the tech department read about our problems and worked on it from there end ,  if so thank you!   And thank you @dooBdoo 😺 For always helping.

Greetings, again, @Kitty Galore! 😊  You're welcome!    I'm sorry to be so slow in responding...  I fell behind in looking at notifications and totally missed this one.    Haven't been feeling well, and all the tech problems here a few days ago didn't help... that's for sure.

I just now read our previous discussions, looking for something else, and saw that you mentioned using an iPad 3 (A1432) with the 2015 iOS  v. 8.4.1.   

There have been 12 or 13 updates since that one -- I have an  iPad 3  ( v. iOS 9.3.6 )  that I still use in addition to my newer iPad 6 and it works relatively well here (it's just a little slower, and the pinch-to-zoom doesn't work).

Websites will support older operating systems for a while, but at a certain point they'll tell us we need to update our devices before they can try to troubleshoot problems we report.

I do hope you've updated the iOS to something more current...  if not, in addition to seeing glitches that you don't need to deal with you've missed some important security protection and that would make me worry about the precarious safety of your personal and financial information...  in fact, the safety of all credentials and information on the device and transmitted when you use it online without security updates.

I hope this is helpful, and I'm very, very glad your most recent problems are resolved.   It probably sounds silly, but it really bothers me when posters are encountering all these problems and it sort of nags at my memory...  I wish we all were in a better position to help each other.   Take care, and have a lovely evening and weekend!❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova