Occasional Contributor

New lid for Primula insulated Tumbler

[ Edited ]

A tumbler  lid slid off of my kitchen counter on to the floor and a large piece of the acrylic top broke off. I have attempted to reach Customer Service at Primula but I can't get anyone to answer. I left a message and it hasn't been returned. The tumbler is useless. I would appreciate timely assistance please. Maybe QVC has more clout than an individual customer.

Respected Contributor

Re: New lid for Primula insulated Tumbler

You can purchase replacement lids on Amazon. No need to wait on customer service. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Esteemed Contributor

@FrostyBabe1 wrote:

You can purchase replacement lids on Amazon. No need to wait on customer service. 

What would we do without Amazon! 

Occasional Contributor

Hi mspat!

I was wondering if you ever did find a replacement lid for your primula tumbler on amazon?  When I look on amazon, none of the general 20 oz replacement lids I'm seeing specifically name Primula as a tumbler it will fit, though they do specifically name other brands. I was wondering if you found one that worked well with the Primula and if so, if you would kindly be able to tell me which one you have? Thank you!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

You can go to primulaproducts.com and they have a place where you can contact them. Just put your information into the contact us and submit. Hopefully, you should get a reply.