QVC Customer Care

Re: New Shipping Charge Policy For Size Exchanges?

@shaggygirl

Very recent, the change went into effect on August 1.

Beth QVC

Honored Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

I think the hosts are wrong.

Bowl me over.  I asked Beth on another thread about the communication plans.  She will pass along the feedback.

Trusted Contributor

Wish I had known.  I ordered 2 of the Linea sleeveless turtlenecks but canceled because the measurements were different than on other Linea items I have.  Just didn't want to take a chance on spending $10 per item to find out I had the wrong size. Decided to wait for reviews on the fit.  Of course by then not sure what colors and sizes will be left.  

Trusted Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

@GCR18 wrote:

Bowl me over.  I asked Beth on another thread about the communication plans.  She will pass along the feedback.

Does your statement mean that they are going to issue a communication that this is a new policy?  I called QVC today because host Sharon Faetsch stated in 2 separate shows that QVC offers free exchanges and will even pay for return Shipping.  I seldom do an exchange but did recently and was charged the $6.95 return fee, even though exchanging for new size of same item only.

They really do need to let customers know of this change.  Makes a difference

Respected Contributor

@LogoFan wrote:

@GCR18 wrote:

@GCR18 wrote:

Does your statement mean that they are going to issue a communication that this is a new policy?  I called QVC today because host Sharon Faetsch stated in 2 separate shows that QVC offers free exchanges and will even pay for return Shipping.  I seldom do an exchange but did recently and was charged the $6.95 return fee, even though exchanging for new size of same item only.

They really do need to let customers know of this change.  Makes a difference

Change just took effect on August 1st.

Contributor

I called yesterday to asked about your new exchange policy, and I was told by customer service that I would be charged to return them for exchange, so I just returned.  You need to talk to your customer service reps.

Super Contributor

What happens if when you make a purchase thinking if it is the wrong size you can exchange it for a different size and that happens and the size you need is no longer available?  Are you charged the return fee then?

Honored Contributor

@yamma024 wrote:

What happens if when you make a purchase thinking if it is the wrong size you can exchange it for a different size and that happens and the size you need is no longer available?  Are you charged the return fee then?

@yamma024  

Here is the policy as stated on this site:

What's your policy for exchanges?

If you're not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, our return policy allows you to send back returns-eligible merchandise within 30 days of the date you received the package for an exchange. Simply use the Q Return Label within 30 days of receipt to return your item for a free replacement of the same item in a different color or size. If your request for an exchange results in any additional merchandise or shipping costs, and you paid by credit card, your credit card will be charged for those additional costs. Payment methods other than a credit card may result in an order cancellation & a refund may be issued. If the requested exchange is no longer available, including items on waitlist and advance order, QVC will issue a refund and not deduct the Q Return Label fee.

Super Contributor

@yamma024 wrote:

@yamma024 - Welcome to the forums!  

According to Alice-QVC "...if you return an item for exchange of the same item and Item Number within the 30 day return policy you should not be charged postage even if the size you are requesting is sold out."  

You can see Alice's original response in the 19th message of this thread.. https://community.qvc.com/t5/Q-Talk/So-much-for-exchanges-without-extra-shipping/td-p/4022756   I saved a screenshot of it for quick & easy future reference.

Honored Contributor

@DeniseColo Did you see my post right above yours?  It's the written policy that is stated on this site and states clearly if the item is sold out you will not be charged the return label fee if you had wanted an exchange.