Respected Contributor

New QVC Lettering way too small

All the lettering under reviews and throughout the site is so small now. It needs to either bigger or bolded so we can see it better.

I don’t want to enlarge the screen everytime I want to read anything.

Respected Contributor

Re: New QVC Lettering way too small

Too small and too light!!

Honored Contributor

are you talking about the website or the app?

i dont use the app, but i am loving the new font on the website.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

I agree.  I noticed the different font on a product description.  The letters did not seem smaller to me; more like skinnier.  The opposite of an improvement, IMO.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Unfortunately, the Q has chosen new fonts that work better in print than they do online. It seems obvious that someone noticed this along the way because the item descriptions use multiple fonts to make some of the text a bit easier to read and to address the fact that one of the fonts has issues with display and alignment of numbers (which is why it is not a commonly used font). It is interesting that the forums have retained the previous fonts and style, making it easy to compare the old and the new and to see the problems.

As usual, the changes to the website are cosmetic rather than functional, and they are a step sideways or backward rather than forward. Sigh.

Esteemed Contributor

I just checked.  Hate the new teeny-tiny print here. Thankfully the QVC app looks unchanged.

As always, I only use this website for the forums, which is aggravating enough.  I go to the app to shop, read reviews, handle my account.

Respected Contributor

The new Q logo at the top middle of this page on my iPad almost looks like the Search magnifying glass. 

Respected Contributor

I'm using the website with a computer (Edge), and I'm having no problem reading anything here.  Nothing looks smaller to me, but the background does look a little too bright.

Laura loves cats!
Respected Contributor

Maybe this has existed for some time now and I am just noticing, but I see that the search bar at the top shows "what can we help you discover?"    How about a cure for cancer or Alzheimer's, or autism.  Or a million dollars that I can legally keep, or a remote uninhabited island that I can call my own and use anytime I want ?   I find the wording of this phrase ridiculous.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

I so agree!  I have also complained that the invoices are in small print.  There is always enough room to enlarge the font.  Also, has any one noticed that sometimes the return label is sticky and other times you have to cut out the label and tape it?