Honored Contributor

Re: New Q Plastic Shipping Bags

@DJs mom wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper.  I average at least one bag per day, sometimes more.  I've received 10 garments in the past week.  Not a single split bag.

@Kachina624   That's good for QVC to know as well.  Some customers are getting a lot of spilt bags, and some customers, none.  I would not disregard either feedback. 

@Caaareful Shopper great post. It amazes me that when some people don't experience the problems of others re QVC, then the ones who experiece the problems must be wrong. It's like if it didn't happen to them then it must not have happened *smh*

@DJs mom  Actually, in this case all is cool.  There were two different, legitimate experiences, and our opinions given.  I didn't see anyone stepping on anyone at all. I enjoyed the dialogue.

Respected Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@DJs mom wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper.  I average at least one bag per day, sometimes more.  I've received 10 garments in the past week.  Not a single split bag.

@Kachina624   That's good for QVC to know as well.  Some customers are getting a lot of spilt bags, and some customers, none.  I would not disregard either feedback. 

@Caaareful Shopper great post. It amazes me that when some people don't experience the problems of others re QVC, then the ones who experiece the problems must be wrong. It's like if it didn't happen to them then it must not have happened *smh*

LOL @DJs mom 

NO ONE on this thread said anyone was "wrong" or "didnt experience a problem." a thread can be both positive and negative, depending on personal experience.

@sunshine45 I agree a thread can be both positive and negative and I welcome both sides, but I have read plenty of threads where it is "if it didn't happen to me, it didn't happen", and yes it was posted that someone didn't experience a problem, then came back and said they did.

Honored Contributor

I received 3 bags today. One was darker print than the other 2 so I guess it was the new one-thinner, too. All 3 bags said to tear at perforation. What perforation? I looked, I felt, I found nothing. No perforation. I liked the bags that tore at a real perforation and had a silver strip that glued the bag back, tightly shut. Haven't seen one of those bags in many moons.