Esteemed Contributor

Re: New Q Plastic Shipping Bags

The bag I got this week looked like it has been run over by car/truck tires.  Marks and blacks smudge all over it!.  Good thing it wasn't a breakable item!!

Respected Contributor

I received make up jars in a bubble pack pouch.

It is going back. Won't order things like that again.

I ordered shoes weeks ago, can't cancel, still haven't received.

They think they will compete with amazon but they are turning customers away.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Let a new round of complaining begin.  I got my first of the new bags yesterday.  The only change I noticed was the new logo on the bags.

@Kachina624   You are also known to complain quite a bit, so please don't begrudge others the same right.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee.  You just can't help yourself, can you?  I'd say I  spend most of my time deflecting complaints.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

@tropics21 wrote:

QVC should start fixing the numerous problems they have had in months instead of putting out new plastic bags, geez, where is their priority list, certainly not the customers who are fleeing faster than qvc can count

@tropics21 

why am i not surprised that the bags are thinner. thinner bags cost less. it's necessary to keep overpaying some people. can't count on loyal long time customers as much these days to continue making 4 or more purchases every month. "their" priority list is for them, not us. (smile)

Honored Contributor

@tropics21 wrote:

No doubt QVC corporate, the decision makers, don't give a hoot about zillions of complaints of processing, shipping, credits, customer service, buy other stations, and at the end of the day, they 'DUMP" on qvc customers thinking we will still shop with them even though they have been scathing, and not fortright with the customer, the reason they are in business.  How cheap can you get QVC, changing to a non stick return label because it is cheaper for you, and more inconvenient and costly for the customer.  You guys are pathetic

@tropics21.  The "pathetic" labels I've received have been the same self adhesive labels I've always gotten.  Occasionally a vendor-shipped item will have a non-stick label but that's not the norm.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

@Gorgf wrote:

They are thinner than the old grey and red ones. I had one split open already and a pair of Sloggers which are heavy shoes, was tossed in the second one. It was OK but surprised that one made it in one piece with that heavier weight? Some had perforated opening and one I had to use a scissor to open. They definitely are a more flimsy bag!

@Gorgf 

first, i want to say that i am sorry that your order arrived in that condition.

let me see if i have this right.

shoes (heavy ones at that) in a square shoe box, which has pointed corners, shipped in a thin plastic bag, delivered by the post office.

and gee, the bag split.

hmmm, can't imagine how the bag split (smile).

i haven't bought shoes in years, but i will remember not to order shoes.

me and my retirement account thank you for sharing this. if nothing else, it will keep other people from being surprised when their shoe order arrives.

i just wish that you could see the look on my face.

Trusted Contributor

Last week I received a new purse in the new thin plastic bag.  No box, no padding, just in the bag.  I have never been shipped a purse like that, ever!

Honored Contributor

I wonder if the bags are BPA free? I'm kidding, but not kidding.

Honored Contributor

@Gorgf wrote:

They are thinner than the old grey and red ones. I had one split open already and a pair of Sloggers which are heavy shoes, was tossed in the second one. It was OK but surprised that one made it in one piece with that heavier weight? Some had perforated opening and one I had to use a scissor to open. They definitely are a more flimsy bag!

@Gorgf  Thank you for posting about this.

I have received five packages in the new QVC bags, and three of them -- delivered on different days -- had ripped open in one of the seams.  I never saw this problem with the other bags. 

Your post isn't nit-picking.  I think it's important feedback for QVC, because the first time these bags split wide open in delivery and the contents are damaged or something is missing, it'll be much more of a "thinner plastic bag" problem.  

QVC Mods, can you forward this to the correct department?

Thanks.