Respected Contributor

They are thinner than the old grey and red ones. I had one split open already and a pair of Sloggers which are heavy shoes, was tossed in the second one. It was OK but surprised that one made it in one piece with that heavier weight? Some had perforated opening and one I had to use a scissor to open. They definitely are a more flimsy bag!

Honored Contributor

Re: New Q Plastic Shipping Bags

Let a new round of complaining begin.  I got my first of the new bags yesterday.  The only change I noticed was the new logo on the bags.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Let a new round of complaining begin.  I got my first of the new bags yesterday.  The only change I noticed was the new logo on the bags.

the only change i noticed was the colors and the new logo. Smiley Wink

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I noticed the thinner bag immediately ~ hope they are sturdy enough to protect purchases.

OP's thread is an observation and comment, no need to be SNARKY!

Valued Contributor

QVC should start fixing the numerous problems they have had in months instead of putting out new plastic bags, geez, where is their priority list, certainly not the customers who are fleeing faster than qvc can count

Honored Contributor

Amazon has such nice bags. There's a zipper to open them-one doesn't have to run for the scissors.

Honored Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

Amazon has such nice bags. There's a zipper to open them-one doesn't have to run for the scissors.

i have not received a bag from amazon like that. most of my items come in boxes or the "bubble padded bags." no zipper pull on anything.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

I noticed there is no resealing strip for returning an item in "the original packaging".  Another cost passed on to the customer.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

i have not received a bag from amazon like that. most of my items come in boxes or the "bubble padded bags." no zipper pull on anything.

Really? It was a pair of shoes. Box and all was in the bag with a zipper. I just assumed all of their bags were like that. 

Valued Contributor

No doubt QVC corporate, the decision makers, don't give a hoot about zillions of complaints of processing, shipping, credits, customer service, buy other stations, and at the end of the day, they 'DUMP" on qvc customers thinking we will still shop with them even though they have been scathing, and not fortright with the customer, the reason they are in business.  How cheap can you get QVC, changing to a non stick return label because it is cheaper for you, and more inconvenient and costly for the customer.  You guys are pathetic