Esteemed Contributor

Need to vent. Shipping and handling.........horrible.

[ Edited ]

Tell me something QVC my package has been sitting in the hub in Bridgeport NJ for more then 4 days now,before then it was sitting in QVC being processed for over 10 days. I am only 50 miles away from there, why do I have to wait three weeks for a package to arrive? You people can take a lesson from Amazon and Walmarts and other mail order places, I have not ordered  anything in years and I decided to give this another chance ...before then it sat with QVC for five days before it was finally shipped out! I will never order from QVC again! How about anyone else here any shipping problems? 

QVC Customer Care

Re: Need to vent. Shipping and handling.........horrible.

@apple1964   Good Morning, 

According to the tracking the order is processing thru the postal system, I see very little idle time at one location so it's safe to assume you  should receive the order by the EDD of 3/11. 

Susan  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@apple1964 wrote:

Tell me something QVC my package has been sitting in the hub in Bridgeport NJ for more then 4 days now,before then it was sitting in QVC being processed for over 10 days. I am only 50 miles away from there, why do I have to wait three weeks for a package to arrive? You people can take a lesson from Amazon and Walmarts and other mail order places, I have not ordered  anything in years and I decided to give this another chance ...before then it sat with QVC for five days before it was finally shipped out! I will never order from QVC again! How about anyone else here any shipping problems? 

@apple1964   QVC is to blame for your order sitting in the "processing" stage for 10 days.  But the USPS, not QVC, is to blame for the package sitting in the hub for 4 days.  That being said, the only thing I have purchased from QVC since last October is the TOVA Signature Eau de Parfum due to the fact that I can purchase the same or similar items elsewhere at better prices .. or at least the same price with no shipping,,, and due to their slow shipping.  The last order I placed with QVC (excluding the TOVA) was "in process" for 20 days.  I received two emails from QVC during that time informing me that there was a delay in shipping.  No expected ship date or reason for the delay were provided.  I was  FINALLY able to cancel the order on the 20th day.  BTW, during the entire 20 days the item was being shown as being in stock on QVC's website.  

Regular Contributor

@Susan-QVC 

Is this really the response you are giving to @apple1964 , the Customer.  "It is safe to assume"....nice customer service and the reason I only order hair spray from QVC anymore.  And BTW yes I am being sarcasdtic.

Esteemed Contributor

I am missing a package THAT WAS DELIVERED ON JAN 17TH. YEAH RIGHT.  No porch pirates here just UPS carriers that cannot read.  Don't want  to hear my cheesecake story.  In any case to their credit my replacement is arriving today.  i was going to use it for a vacation.  It was a backpack.  Too late. QVC is honorable and I  will only be charged for what I get.

Esteemed Contributor

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@apple1964 wrote:

@apple1964   QVC is to blame for your order sitting in the "processing" stage for 10 days.  But the USPS, not QVC, is to blame for the package sitting in the hub for 4 days.  That being said, the only thing I have purchased from QVC since last October is the TOVA Signature Eau de Parfum due to the fact that I can purchase the same or similar items elsewhere at better prices .. or at least the same price with no shipping,,, and due to their slow shipping.  The last order I placed with QVC (excluding the TOVA) was "in process" for 20 days.  I received two emails from QVC during that time informing me that there was a delay in shipping.  No expected ship date or reason for the delay were provided.  I was  FINALLY able to cancel the order on the 20th day.  BTW, during the entire 20 days the item was being shown as being in stock on QVC's website.  

Not so much it sitting in the hub but the fact it was in process mode for over 5 days until they shipped it out. They have to do better then this. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Susan-QVC wrote:

@apple1964   Good Morning, 

According to the tracking the order is processing thru the postal system, I see very little idle time at one location so it's safe to assume you  should receive the order by the EDD of 3/11. 

Susan  

Um, Susan guess what it should not take that long from where I live! I got something from Germany in less time. Shame on QVC.Woman Frustrated

Esteemed Contributor

@AvalonRose wrote:

@Susan-QVC 

Is this really the response you are giving to @apple1964 , the Customer.  "It is safe to assume"....nice customer service and the reason I only order hair spray from QVC anymore.  And BTW yes I am being sarcasdtic.

Thank you! I see you understand. Woman Wink

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you all for your replies. Oh and you too Susan from QVC.

Occasional Contributor

I came to post about the very same thing. Items ordered on 2/24 still have not been delivered. Status screen says will be delivered by 3/2/20. Not an isolated incident -- shipping for some items takes days and days, sometimes weeks. Ridiculous. What has happened to QVC -- too many orders to keep up?? Well, I'll be placing much fewer for sure!