Esteemed Contributor

Need to speak to CS , can't get through

tried many times to speak to an actual CS rep to no avail.  The automated service cannot answer my question .    I want to address a return issued for an item that was defective and I did mark it as ,  but issued  refund subtracting the s&h which should not have been done seeing that the item was defective.   Not sure when i will be able to do speak  to an actual person .  Has anyone else have a problem getting an CS rep on the phone ? 

QVC Customer Care

Re: Need to speak to CS , can't get through

Hi @Kitty Galore I am so sorry, as a result of the COVID-19 situation, we’re experiencing longer-than-usual wait times to speak with a team member.  We can assist you through Messenger or you can email us at QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com and we’ll be glad to help. Please send us your order number.

Esteemed Contributor

@Alice-QVC wrote:

Hi @Kitty Galore I am so sorry, as a result of the COVID-19 situation, we’re experiencing longer-than-usual wait times to speak with a team member.  We can assist you through Messenger or you can email us at QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com and we’ll be glad to help. Please send us your order number.

Thank you @Alice-QVC .   I did go ahead and sent an email to the social team.  😺

QVC Customer Care

[ Edited ]

Emailed you @Kitty Galore all taken care of.

Esteemed Contributor

@Alice-QVC wrote:

Emailed you @Kitty Galore all taken care of.

Thanks @Alice-QVC  for taking care of this for me .  Greatly appreciate it😀