Super Contributor

Q really needs to re-think the way they are using labels. One placed over the other does not work. Label 1, label 2, label3.

I have had packages come and the labels look like they have been pulled off and stuck back on.

And they come all stuck together and you can't separate them.

A mess.

I need to return an item and have no labels. Yes I can print one out as I will have to do but the other way all the labels were printed worked best. JMO

Honored Contributor

Re: Need to re-think the labels

I find the new labels that are on top of each other easy to use. Think it is a very good idea. 

However, I don't always get them. Sometimes the labels are the old type. Not sure if there is a reason why some of my things come with the great three-in-one label and other things don't.

QVC Customer Care

@World Traveler 

I think the labels are different based on the warehouse they ship from. Confusing at best!

Beth QVC

Honored Contributor

@Beth-QVC Thanks for the explanation. You are probably right. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@crazy4bears    I returned a box and it had the sticky labels that I've struggled with. I removed the first label then the second. Then stuck the first to the sticky side of second. no sticky paper to file or send.

The return label 3 was already on the box so it was ready to return. Simple!

But if I'd wanted to use my own postage, maybe not as simple. I've had them get scrunched up in delivery and ink and dirt in them so they're unreadable. I prefer the old ones.