Honored Contributor

Need help viewing reviews...

[ Edited ]

To the Mods...

I notice that with some items I can't see the reviews. There must be a tech glitch. One example is the Denim & Co QVC2 Big Deal - A393279. I noticed some of the reviews are starting to come in for these tops I ordered and I was curious, wanting to read them.

As the page/link downloads, for a brief second, I could see currently there are 3 reviews. However, when the page completes downloading, the reviews disappear. That is the best way I can explain it.

I use a laptop and the browser I use 99.9% of the time is google chrome. I decided to try firefox and through that browser I could see/read the reviews.

Please pass this issue onto the tech team...it would be greatly appreciated. I shouldn't have to open 2 browsers  to use the QVC website.

And yes, I cleaned my cache/cookies. It is a QVC tech issue.

Below are 2 screenshots I took. The 1st is google chrome...

googlechrome.jpg

This is firefox...

firefox.jpg

Contributor

Re: Need help viewing reviews...

Just last night I got fed up with being unable to read reviews.  It directs me to the write a review page. The agent I chatted with said it was not a glitch on their end and heard of no complaints but would pass my comment along.  Still waiting.

Honored Contributor

There don't seem to be any reviews that I can see.  There are 3 questions. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@kathie826 wrote:

Just last night I got fed up with being unable to read reviews.  It directs me to the write a review page. The agent I chatted with said it was not a glitch on their end and heard of no complaints but would pass my comment along.  Still waiting.

@kathie826   I just added 2 screenshots to my OP...

Hopefully that will help the tech team. I also just noticed another difference between the 2 screenshots. The QVC Friends and Family banner is only viewable with google chrome and not firefox...LOL

Honored Contributor

Using latest version of WaterFox on a Mac......

Screen Shot 2021-04-02 at Fri, Apr 2, 2021-11.34.33 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-04-02 at Fri, Apr 2, 2021-11.34.55 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-04-02 at Fri, Apr 2, 2021-11.35.11 PM.png

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Whichever browser is used, make sure it is up to date. 

I'm using Chrome on a desktop and I have no problems seeing the reviews. 

ETA - I went back and looked at that Q2 Big Deal t-shirt set and it seems I cannot see the reviews for it either. I used 2 different browsers (Chrome and Edge) and the problem is the same. But when I use my android tablet, I can see the reviews with no problem. To me it seems like the problem happens only with certain items and not everything. 

Esteemed Contributor

For whatever it's worth, I am also using Chrome and also cannot see the reviews—and the problem seems specific to the item mentioned by @Susan Louise. I experience the same thing she described where I can briefly see the line at the top of the page under the item title that indicates there are three reviews, but when the page fully loads, that line disappears and there are no reviews in the area where they would normally be displayed.

I checked other items and was able to see reviews without any issues.