QVC Customer Care

Re: Need help to get order shipped..........

Hi @sarahpanda your order was packed and shipped today.

Frequent Contributor

Thank you Alice.

Honored Contributor

I've got two Martha Stewart items I ordered 3/8, which are still in process.  I worry about QVC's future if they can't get a handle on the shipping problem.  I don't see how they can be competitive.   Everyone ships faster than QVC.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@tropics21 wrote:

Shipping is horrendous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am also waiting for Anybody ITEMS.  The need to close the Ontario, California warehouse, warehouse of horrors, everything ship from there takes FOREVER!  I refuse to do this anymore.

For example. Yesterday Laura Geller had her bronzer on the show.  I went to order it and it said expected ship date April 5??????????? 3 weeks from yesterday.  The host never said anything about it being back ordered. I called customer service and she gave a lame order.

When QVC shows a product to grab your money and it doesn't ship right away they need to inform the customer, this is disingenuous. So many times we have heard them say ADVANCE ORDER, now they feel they can get away with not saying anything.

@tropics21.  I get packages from the Ontario warehouse much faster, usually about 3 days faster.  My problem is the dumb UPS operation we have locally.  What they don't lose, they destroy or hold for 3-4 days.  I'm tired of chasing them to get my packages.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Alice-QVC 

You are a miracle worker  Smiley Happy  My package came UPS this morning  Smiley Happy  THANK YOU

QVC Customer Care

Hi @MalteseMomma So glad to hear your order arrived! We can always make it happen, but we try. Have a wonderful weekend.

Occasional Contributor

@Alice-QVC I too have issues with orders. I ordered 3 Brooke Shields items on the 14th and they are still "In Process". I also had two orders on the 15th which are "InProcess" as well. Woman Sad

QVC Customer Care

Hi @JollyRancher  I checked your orders and the estimated delivery date is not until 3/26. We need to wait a little longer before we can contact the warehouse. I am sorry.

Frequent Contributor

Can you please also check on orders I placed on the 13th.?

I am still "in process" and am going to cancel the orders by tomorrow if they do not ship. 

I ordered the tsv from beekman on hsn and it was here in 3 days. QVC used to have pretty decent shipping as well and i would love to see you guys get back to being a bit more expeditious. Thanks for looking into it for me.

Occasional Contributor

@Alice-QVC  At this point can the orders from the 14th and the denim jacket by cancelled? I tried to do it myself, but it says I cant.