Esteemed Contributor

Need help to get order shipped..........

[ Edited ]

I ordered an ANYBODY top and pants on March 9 and it is still ,"ITP"  Can someone get it to ship?

It is a gift for someones birthday this weekend.  Smiley Sad

I should have known better than to order  from QVC .

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Need help to get order shipped..........

Shipping has been extremely slow!!!   I understand the frustration.  Cannot for the life of me understand what the problem is????

Frequent Contributor

I also ordered three items on March 9 and they are still waiting to be processed. AND

I am due to receive them today!  Wonder how that works.

Respected Contributor

I totally understand your pain !   I ordered 3 items on March 9th and they are still not shipped....SO UNACCEPTABLE !!!!

QVC Customer Care

Hi @MalteseMomma I am so sorry for the delay. I will email the warehouse to see if they can help. 

QVC Customer Care

Hi @sarahpanda  and @going to Carolina we will check on your orders for you.

QVC Customer Care

Hi @MalteseMomma  Good news!! Heard back from the warehouse and your order was located and put on the truck to ship. They tell me you should receive it tomorrow. 

Respected Contributor

Yes extremely slow.  i ordered an item on March 2.  It has spent most of this time in processing and then sitting in Morrow GA.  It finally left GA went up 95 past my house to NJ.  Return trip back down 95 to my USPO soon??  Who knows.  Lost all enthusiasm for the purchase at this point.  The EDD was March 11.  

QVC Customer Care

Hi @going to Carolina the warehouse is a little behind, but your order is scheduled to be shipped tomorrow and it should arrive Friday or Saturday

Valued Contributor

Shipping is horrendous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am also waiting for Anybody ITEMS.  The need to close the Ontario, California warehouse, warehouse of horrors, everything ship from there takes FOREVER!  I refuse to do this anymore.

For example. Yesterday Laura Geller had her bronzer on the show.  I went to order it and it said expected ship date April 5??????????? 3 weeks from yesterday.  The host never said anything about it being back ordered. I called customer service and she gave a lame order.

When QVC shows a product to grab your money and it doesn't ship right away they need to inform the customer, this is disingenuous. So many times we have heard them say ADVANCE ORDER, now they feel they can get away with not saying anything.