Reply
Highlighted
Super Contributor
Posts: 403
Registered: ‎06-04-2010

Need help from CS please...Nuface

[ Edited ]

I purchased the recent Nuface TSV and received it without the necessary power adaptor. I've e-mailed customer service and received a response that QVC is contacting the Nuface company to have the power adaptor delivered to me. I was instructed to respond to the e-mail for tracking information on the new adaptor, which I've done, with no response.

 

I see that others have reviewed this product and also have not received their power adaptors.  This was an expensive product. The color I purchased is sold out, so I do not wish to return it for an exchange, (nor should I have to, when all I need is the power adaptor, which SHOULD have been delivered with the product, in the first place.)

 

There is also an extended 90 day return policy. This time period of days-to-weeks that I am now waiting for a resolution and a charging apparatus should NOT count toward my 90 day return policy. I should get a fresh 90 days as soon as the adaptor is delivered and I can actually try, and use the product. 

 

This is unacceptable, QVC. Someone needs to be held accountable, and do the right thing by your customers. I'm posting here in hopes that this might be escalated to the appropriate responsible parties. 

 

Thank you.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,588
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Need help from CS please...Nuface

Problems will happen. I understand that. Not responding is a different story and I do not understand that.  Why won’t anyone answer this lady? 

 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Posts: 12,594
Registered: ‎03-11-2010

Re: Need help from CS please...Nuface


@ Montana wrote:

Problems will happen. I understand that. Not responding is a different story and I do not understand that.  Why won’t anyone answer this lady? 

 


needs to be tagged to the social team  

she could message them on FACebook, or call etc,  live chat option is very helpful too and you get a written transcript 

 

no excuse for shipping a product without a charger,

 

?is it USB chargeable sometime they assume u add yr own 

 

 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,588
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Need help from CS please...Nuface

OP did as she was instructed to do. In my opinion, that should have been enough. 

Highlighted
QVC Customer Care
Posts: 1,722
Registered: ‎06-14-2015

Re: Need help from CS please...Nuface

Hi @SuziQzee I am so sorry this happened. I will be happy to look into this for you and try to get that cord for you.

Highlighted
Super Contributor
Posts: 403
Registered: ‎06-04-2010

Re: Need help from CS please...Nuface


@Alice-QVC wrote:

Hi @SuziQzee I am so sorry this happened. I will be happy to look into this for you and try to get that cord for you.


Thank you, @Alice-QVC! I appreciate any help you can give me!

Highlighted
Super Contributor
Posts: 403
Registered: ‎06-04-2010

Re: Need help from CS please...Nuface


@jackthebear wrote:

@ Montana wrote:

Problems will happen. I understand that. Not responding is a different story and I do not understand that.  Why won’t anyone answer this lady? 

 


needs to be tagged to the social team  

she could message them on FACebook, or call etc,  live chat option is very helpful too and you get a written transcript 

 

no excuse for shipping a product without a charger,

 

?is it USB chargeable sometime they assume u add yr own 

 

 


No, it isn't USB chargeable. It has its own charging cradle and power adaptor, which is supposed to come with the unit. It's specifically listed in the inclusions for the device. Another poor soul is under the impression she has to purchase the wire separately, but that is not the case.

 

I'm guessing they didn't respond to my e-mail because they haven't heard back from Nuface yet, and frankly, the responsibility really is with Nuface for not shipping the adaptor with the device, however, since QVC is the seller, I need them to intervene accordingly.  Hopefully Alice will have some success.

Highlighted
QVC Customer Care
Posts: 1,722
Registered: ‎06-14-2015

Re: Need help from CS please...Nuface

Hi @SuziQzee, I sent you an email.

Highlighted
Super Contributor
Posts: 403
Registered: ‎06-04-2010

Re: Need help from CS please...Nuface


@Alice-QVC wrote:

Hi @SuziQzee, I sent you an email.


Thank you, @Alice-QVC, I sent a response.