Honored Contributor

Need help ASAP because offer expires at midnight

@QVC-Social    Item  A81865  Why does this Summer Surprise item cost $5.00 for the S&H instead of $3.00 as an item of clothing usually does?  Is QVC trying to "pull" something by offering us a special price and yet charging more than it usually does for S&H?  

Please respond quickly because the offer expires at 11:59 ET and I am considering purchasing it, but not until I know why S&H is $5.00 on it?  Is it because it's a jacket and weighs more (I haven't yet bought any clothing except shoes that cost $5 to ship).  Thank you!

Regular Contributor

Re: Need help ASAP because offer expires at midnight

Yes it is because it's a bulky jacket. Some heavier clothing  items are $5 other larger household items can be more than that. 

Honored Contributor

@Camry22 wrote:

Yes it is because it's a bulky jacket. Some heavier clothing  items are $5 other larger household items can be more than that. 

@Camry22  Thanks.  As I say, I haven't ordered any clothing items yet that have been $5 to ship, other than shoes.  Hmmmmmm......

Super Contributor

I purc.hased a jacket two weeks ago and the S&H was $5.

Honored Contributor

if you look at some of the jackets that are going to be featured in PM STYLE this eveing you will notice that they are also $5 for shipping.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
QVC Customer Care

@Pearlee

The other poster is correct, Pearley...bulkier clothing goes at the $5.00 mark.

Beth QVC

Honored Contributor

Thank you @Beth-QVC   also for your quick reply.  Well, I learned something today new about QVC clothes, even after all these years.   Smiley Happy