Respected Contributor

Need email address for Social Team

I need the email address for the Social Team as I cannot get a straight answer from CS, who are totally clueless.  I had it but must have deleted it by mistake. Thank you.

Respected Contributor

Re: Need email address for Social Team

I need that address too. Tried to cancel my order of D&C beach pants that have been "in process" for 2 weeks now! I tried to cancel them this morning and was told I can't. CS was NO HELP! Perhaps the Social Team can help me. Mods? I want to cancel after 2 weeks of "in process". I don't even want to look at those darn pants now. I want to cancel! Mods can you help?

Esteemed Contributor

qvcsocialteam@qvc.com

Good luck!

Honored Contributor

With all these difficulties folks are having with being unable to cancel an order that is nowhere near shipping, I wonder if it's time for some of us to get the Better Business Bureau involved.  Something is really amiss here.

Trusted Contributor

I don't know what's up here, but I cannot cancel an order that I made a few hrs ago...

Customer Service saying that they cannot cancel it either !!

Said system not let her into it either ? And that I can return it when I get it...told her it's not going anywhere for days.. this is not right ?

This Is A Huge Problem !! 

~love hard~~play hard~~be kind~~~life is short~
Honored Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

With all these difficulties folks are having with being unable to cancel an order that is nowhere near shipping, I wonder if it's time for some of us to get the Better Business Bureau involved.  Something is really amiss here.

@Krimpette.  What, pray tell, do you think the BBB would do?  They are owned and operated by business and have no law enforcement authority.  Better to discuss it with the Federal Trade Commission.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

qvcsocialteam@qvc.com

Good luck!

loriqvc:  Thank you!