Super Contributor

Need Temptations reply for broken lid replacement

I have sent a message twice to the temptations site to replace a broken lid for K41421 in tangerine but have not received a reply.  How can I get a replacement for this lid?  Someone in the temptations forum suggestions this forum for reply.

Honored Contributor

Re: Need Temptations reply for broken lid replacement

@toril wrote:

I have sent a message twice to the temptations site to replace a broken lid for K41421 in tangerine but have not received a reply.  How can I get a replacement for this lid?  Someone in the temptations forum suggestions this forum for reply.

have you tried calling them directly?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
QVC Customer Care

@toril wrote:

Hi @toril - I apologize that you have not received a response from Temptations. I sent an email to you with a few suggestions that we are able to offer. Thank you for posting in our forums! 😊 ~Kim

Super Contributor

I was able to reach a customer service individual today and they are sending out a replacement lid for a shipping charge of $9.99. 

How did you get in touch with them?