Frequent Contributor

Need Moderator HELP

[ Edited ]

I ordered #J362350 in size 7 yellow clad and tried to exchange if for a new size 8 yellow clad. By the time it took to get the exchange processed the size 8 was on waitlist so my order got credited.

Ever since then I have been watching for the size 8 in yellow clad to become available again. When it did, I immediately called customer service but could not get through to a live person so sent an email on 5/14 asking them to reorder if for me at the lunchtime special price I originally had. They responded on 5/27 that they will honor the price and to call customer service to reorder.

Now the size 8 yellow clad is on waitlist again and I have been unable to get through to a live person in customer service. Can you not reorder for me on waitlist at my original pricing? I need it in size 8 yellow clad. My original order #  **********.

Thank you for any help. Lisa Dews

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Hello Moderator Susan (or any Moderator): I see Susan edited my email yesterday but there was no reply.  I still can not get a live person on the phone. Can you as a moderator help with this or not? Please advise. Thank you.

Frequent Contributor

Moderators - I finally was able to get through to CS via Live Chat and they resolved my issue. 

Other customers please note it took me a few weeks and about 6 tries before Live Chat was available. I was 58 in the queue but it only took about an hour before my turn was up. If you have an issue please keep checking back to see if Live Chat is available and then persevere. Good luck!