Super Contributor

Need Help on Item Stuck in Limbo and Not Shipping

On June 27 I ordered item A379448 (Lancer Three Piece The Method) to try this line of skincare.  It has been "in process" since then with a delivery date of today (July 8th).  However, there is no indication it has moved anywhere since the order date.  Is this even shipping at all?  Or is there some way to cancel an item such as this which sits forever "in process"?  (Yes, I know shipping is slower and messed up right now, but I'd love to know something rather than be in the dark completely.)  Thanks for any help you can give me!  Susan

Honored Contributor

Re: Need Help on Item Stuck in Limbo and Not Shipping

@InStitches49    You apparently have not ordered from QVC in the past 6 months.  Orders are very slow to ship because the warehouses are working with reduced staffs.  A few orders of old merchandise ship rapidly but most, of newer merchandise where there are supply chain problems, take longer.  They cannot be cancelled.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I wish I knew....I also ordered some skin care (Bobbi Brown eye cream) on 6/27 and it has moved to a facility (?) but USPS has been waiting for it to arrive to them since 6/30.  It's just sitting. 

I decided to order the item from Sephora and should get it on Friday...I will return my Q order when it does eventually arrive.

Honored Contributor

@haddon9    Your QVC item is probably irretrievably lost along with mine.  I'd ask for a refund at this point.  I can't imagine what happens to this stuff.

Esteemed Contributor

My denim and company pants have been sitting in my local Tom River post office since July 3rd. I called QVC CS and first they said to call them back at the end of the day and then they said I have to call them  back if I did not get my items on the 11 of July. This has nothing to do with warehouses. I ordered something from Germany and it came in quicker time and I ordered it after. also my amazon orders from a 3rd party came in 24 hours . I live exactly one state away from QVC  And they could never get packages to me on time. No excuse even without the virus they were terrible with shipping. I gave them one last chance this is it I am never ordering form them again. I will wait to get my refund and I called my local post office gave them the tracking number and they never got the package. QVC you are a hot mess.

Honored Contributor

@InStitches49  

Suggest that you send an email to:  QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

The  MODS will sort this out for you.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

Today I finally received a D&Co top ordered on June 7. Between delayed shipping and sitting forever in a USPS distribution center I have had it. The item was on clearance, so I believe it was in stock. I flatly refuse to order anything new as I do not believe anything new is actually in a QVC warehouse. Still waiting for 2 orders returned to 2 different locations to be credited to my account; both a good 30 days.Will follow up with QVC social team by the end of the week as I do not want these items showing on my next CC statement. I don't like that QVC is holding on to $ I paid for items that have been returned.

One clearance item remains that I am waiting for. Sitting for the past 3 days. 

Believe me, I am thinking long and hard before hitting the Place Order button for anything  from QVC. Their very lame excuses have long since worn out. I have been a member from Day One and this is beyond frustrating!

Contributor

I'm so happy you received your item this shipping problem is getting more than i can take I know I'm not alone in that. I'm a older woman with high blood pressure that is going up because of this and that's dum My item is $42.00 I think I should just forget it and when and if I receive the other things I have ordered just stop don't order anymore from QVC. Because like others have said if you order from other places even now with all that's going you receive it in a timely matter. When I did get though to someone at QVC they said it was the post office 's problem you know once it leaves them it is MY problem she gives Me the order number and tells Me to give it to the post office ?? of course they couldn't or wouldn't use that number. What a mess..  

Contributor

I forgot to say that My order that was $42.00 shampoo has been or so it says at the post office for 10 days  the post office says ups never delivered it ??

Honored Contributor

@apple1964    Packages are handed off to UPS who supposedly deliver them to your local USPS.  SO how is it QVC's fault that it disappeared while in the hands of these two entities?  Actually somehow an amazing number of packages are disappearing in this manner.