Valued Contributor

Need Help Please, Moderators

@Alice-QVC  or any of the @QVCSocialTeam:

There is no update on my auto-delivery of cookies. It says in process once again since last week. I called Customer Service, very pleasant, and was told it was vendor-shipping and nothing has moved.

Am I going to get this order soon? Someone needs to talk to the vendor about honoring auto-delivery while selling the same product in the last couple of weeks. I don't usually complain, but I was hoping to get these in time for July 4th (delivery was supposed to be Jun18). 

QVC Customer Care

Re: Need Help Please, Moderators

@Nomore 

I see that the representative you spoke with earlier today put in a request to have your order status checked on. Unfortunately we are expereiencing a shipping delay with this item. Typically food orders ship on Monday or Tuesday via 2 day shipping. Hopefully you will receive your cookie dough the middle of next week. 

I am sorry for the delay and we appreciate your patience. 

Barb

Customer Care

Contributor

I'm sorry I have to say this, but it seems like QVC is always apologizing for something.  Either you don't reieve their orders, the order is not as described by the hosts, you are fighting to get your refund or else what should be a normal shipment, it ends up being on back order.  This company has gone from an A+ to a D-.  I've had so many problems with all the above, I can't even count.  QVC used to be such a wonderful company, but definitely not any more.  Most customer service people are very helpful and nice, but that still doesn't make up for all the problems you have.  Plus you always have to wait and wait for the problems to be fixed and solved.  And it's your money that is tied up until they do fix the problems.  Sorry QVC, but I know you are aware of these problems, but nothing seems to change.  There are just too many unhappy people with bonifide complaints.

Honored Contributor

@wrenzee Sounds like the Q isn't the place for you.

Valued Contributor

@Barbara-QVC 

Thanks for responding. Keeping my fingers crossed that the vendor will finally ship my order next week.