Trusted Contributor

Hi CC--

I recently sent my NYDJ in for exchange- indicated I would like them in a diff size and color (cooper 12)-

They show returned, not exchanged for the last day or two. 

Can somebody check into please? 

Super Contributor

I also sent my NYDJ jeans back for an a different size. They showed up as a return.

Well, the Q just lost a sale. If I try to order them now, I will have to pay the higher price.

No thanks.

QVC Customer Care

@Jtdmum wrote:

Hi CC--

I recently sent my NYDJ in for exchange- indicated I would like them in a diff size and color (cooper 12)-

They show returned, not exchanged for the last day or two. 

Can somebody check into please? 

Good morning @Jtdmum thank you for shopping and posting with us. I'm sorry that this return did not process as you had asked. I have sent you an email regarding why that happened. ~Kim

QVC Customer Care

@Brigitta wrote:

I also sent my NYDJ jeans back for an a different size. They showed up as a return.

Well, the Q just lost a sale. If I try to order them now, I will have to pay the higher price.

No thanks.

Hi @Brigitta I have sent an email to you regarding the return, I apologize that we did process this reurn as you requested. ~Kim

Super Contributor

@Jtdmum @I also sent for an exchange of size and mine do not show return or exchange. Frustrating!!!

Super Contributor

I never received this email.

QVC Customer Care

@Brigitta 

I have sent you another email just now. I would be happy to exchange them at the original price minus shipping & handling.

Beth QVC

QVC Customer Care

@Rose429 

I am sorry for the lack of communication regarding your exchange. Please send me an email to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com with the information and I would be happy to exchange this for you if it is not too late.

Beth QVC

Highlighted
Super Contributor

Hi Beth, thank you for the offer. They missed my exchange request. I took a refund and just reordered my new pair in the right size.