Honored Contributor

I got my hard copy of the Insider today.  Since I live on the West Coast...I'm probably in the last group of people to get it.

So for those of you who missed it, if you don't have it by now, you might want to make inquiries.  

Honored Contributor

Re: NOVEMBER INSIDER

[ Edited ]

@Kim-QVC

I received my first issue of the Insider and it is for November but i would also like the hard copy sent to my e-mail address.

I read about needing to make sure the settings are checked for it..would you please check for me that my settings are correct  for me to recieve the hard copy also?

Thank you for helping those of us that need help.Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

Received my November hard copy issue in the snail mail today. yahoo.gif

Still holding my breath for the "email/online" Nov issue.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

I have received the insider via email but as of today I have not received it. I have not received my hard copy. I noticed that some people on the board have received the information. I want to know why I have not received it. Thank you for your help

Contributor

Thank you! 
You have a wonderful holiday season as well! 

Honored Contributor

If you received a paper copy that is the hard copy, you are asking for the online verson

@cowboy sam wrote:

@Kim-QVC

I received my first issue of the Insider and it is for November but i would also like the hard copy sent to my e-mail address.

I read about needing to make sure the settings are checked for it..would you please check for me that my settings are correct  for me to recieve the hard copy also?

Thank you for helping those of us that need help.Heart

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Occasional Contributor

I have been receiving the Insider for many years by postal mail. I didn't receive the October issue and called customer service and they mailed me a copy. I haven't received the November issue either. And I have never recieved any link to an online edition. I'm a little dsappointed about this.

QVC Customer Care

@Connecticutgal wrote:

I have been receiving the Insider for many years by postal mail. I didn't receive the October issue and called customer service and they mailed me a copy. I haven't received the November issue either. And I have never recieved any link to an online edition. I'm a little dsappointed about this.

Hi @Connecticutgal,

The November issue was delayed a bit due to a misprint.  Hopefully you will receive it within the next day or two.  I also looked at your account and updated your email preferences so you should now start receiving notifications for the online edition as well.  

Have a good night!

Barb

Customer Care

Occasional Contributor

Thank you Barb!

Honored Contributor

@Barbara-QVC @Kim-QVC Regarding Kim's 10/23/16 response from the 1st page of this thread....

"Hi @Mz iMac I have updated your account/email preferences to received our InsideQ email and our November issue will be a littl e late this month due to a misprint and reprint issue, probably between 24-27th. 

Thank you for posting and shopping with us.

~Kim"

Since this change to my email acct, I have been bombarded w/all kinds of email ads & promotions from the Q "round the clock."

I check each & every one to see if maybe the ONLINE Insider link is "hidden" somewhere w/in the promotions & ads.  NOPE!  Be advised that this is a JOB w/in itself. whew.gif I thought I retired 16 yrs ago!

Well, I am still waiting for the LINK for the ONLINE Insider. 

If I do not receive the ONLINE Insider link by Sunday 10/30/16, I am going to reset my acct back to the way it was originally to stop all those emails I do not want or need. 

I will be happy to just make do reading my snail mail hard copy.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif