Occasional Contributor

Re: NOT RECEIVING MY VERY FIRST ITEM BOUGHT AT QVC

Thank you all so much.

I will try to contact them again .  I have been trying to call the complaint department but no luck there as the phone just rings when they keep transferring me but you all seem to think its worth me to try again so i will

Occasional Contributor

Thank  you all . Beth is handling it and sending me out a new one that should arrive sometime this week.   I am so glad i got on this forum.  I have been on the phone all last week with no help.   We need more people like Beth who is very understanding  and knowlegable in her job

Honored Contributor

@Beth-QVC is the best! Has always been helpful to me on other concerns/questions. Heart

Honored Contributor

I order a lot here.  Once in a great while there are glitches.  I had ordered a necklace & pair of earrings recently that said it had shipped but there was no tracking number provided.  I called customer service and after a period of time without receiving my order they offered to either send a new one or a refund.

I don't understand why cs would tell you that tracking is up to you.  Makes no sense!

Honored Contributor

I’ve been with the Q since the beginning, moved 4-5 times, lost very few or never got off the truck. In every single case, the Q made it right. If the item somehow showed up after being replaced or refunded, I mailed back to the Q. 

Ive never had a rude or hateful CS rep.

Occasional Contributor

Hi Beth,

i checked my email. Thank you for going out of your way and fixing my issue in such a short time manner.    I really appreciate it.    I will keep my eye out this week for my item.  

THank you,

Rich

Honored Contributor

@zman1 Nice to see that @Beth-QVC still rocks! Smiley LOL

Trusted Contributor

@ world traveler, Beth and Marvin. Both outstanding. Represent cust service at the Q well. I appreciate all cust ser. reps but have been helped wonderfully by Marvin and Beth. A SINCERE THANK YOU

Frequent Contributor

I agree. Beth and Marvin are the best!

Esteemed Contributor

QVC uses pony express mail in other words they are very slow. Coming here to vent will not help you. Go to the customer care forum they will read and answer your question. Hope this helps.