Occasional Contributor

NOT RECEIVING MY VERY FIRST ITEM BOUGHT AT QVC

This was very terrible customer service.  I bought the fire stick and it never came. Qvc  said they shipped it so we dont know where it is and they cannot track it thats its up to me. This was my very first time trying Qvc out and i will never order another thing from them.  They completely lost my business

Honored Contributor

Re: NOT RECEIVING MY VERY FIRST ITEM BOUGHT AT QVC

@zman1 If something didn't come and they have checked on it, they will send out another one. That happened to me only once in 3-1/2 years of shopping with them. They were great about replacing the lost item. They did not bill me twice. The original item never did show up, but they said if it did, to just keep it or give it away. It was around $30 and not worth it for them to have to handle it coming back, postage-wise, nor handling the item once it was returned.

Things happen. It's not a perfect world. Smiley Happy

Occasional Contributor

Things do happen. But  they never offered me that option they lady was like oh well its out of our hands . they even hung up on me

Trusted Contributor

At the bottom of this page, it says “Contact Us”.  Email your situation.  You’ll usually get a quick response.  You can also call CS again & you will probably get a more helpful response.

Honored Contributor

Call them again!  Ask to speak to a supervisor.  For anyone selling anything, it is the reponsibility of the selling agent (QVC) to find out what happened, or to supply you with another one.  I sell on eBay and it even applies to me!  Woman Happy 

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
QVC Customer Care

@zman1

I am so sorry for the poor customer service you received particularly as this is your first order! I have sent you an email regarding your order.

Beth QVC

Honored Contributor

@zman1follow what Beth says in the email, I can see Evine doing this to a customer, but the Q does not operate like that. With the Q, the customer is always right, I have shopped with them for years and they have made things right for me many times.

Honored Contributor

As I've said here before, I buy a lot of stuff from QVC (most of it I sure don't need and some of it I send back).

There have been maybe 3 or 4 times over many years (since about 2004 or 05 that I haven't received something.  I have called customer service and let them know and they've sent out a replacement immediately.

Then a few weeks (maybe 2) later I'll get a message from them saying they'd checked and their records show it had been received...period.  I never received it and who knows what happened to the item. 

I didn't feel like they were questioning me, just letting me know the fed ex or mailman had zapped the bar code and it had passed toward my house.

There was once or twice (if I remember) when they were sold out and they just refunded my money.  Most things I buy on easy pay so it often isn't a lot of money.

I sometimes find something a little cheaper (like the cameras coming up soon) but it's worth a few dollars for me to pay a little extra from QVC because I KNOW they will back up me sending it back.

A recent two items were the Ring and the Ring2.  I'd had the Ring for longer than a few months before I put it up.  It worked for a month and a half (if that) and it stopped working.  I tried everything then called CS and they said to 'send it back'.  By then I'd paid the full amount and they refunded my money.  The Ring2 kept going off every 2 hours over and over (thought I'd go crazy).  I had Verizon come out and put a booster on my internet....still not fixed.  I sent it back to QVC and they refunded my money.

I recently received an email from the Ring people saying they were trying to figure out the glitch in the problem.  So even they are showing interest.

Occasional Contributor

Thank you .  I will check my email

Honored Contributor

@zman1  Call them again and/or do a live chat with a rep. The answer you got is typically not how they handle their business with us customers.