Trusted Contributor

Re: NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURN ON A BRAND NEW ITEM? You have to be kidding...

I quit ordering from QVC a while ago. Could find things cheaper, without excessive shipping charges. Only returned two damaged items. Still having the option for an easy return would be a selling point for some items. My bet, not being able to return would drive me away. Is the item so bad they expect many returns? We all know their quality has gone way downhill. When I see something I’m interested in, I can always find it on other sites. Just no longer a reason for me to shop here. I don’t use easy pay, so that’s not a factor.
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

I would have  called CS or ask the mods here to check into this to see if it was a mistake before going into a tangent and causing speculation.

Wise comment. Because when I checked that item on the QVC app the "no returns" notice isn't there!

It was only here on the website. So odds were it was an error. Could've been checked out without a flood of grump.

Honored Contributor

a simple error......which has now been fixed.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein