New Contributor

NO VIDEO AND NO OPTION SELECTION = NO ORDER PLACED

1.  I cannot select an option for online purchase, i.e. color & size selection.  Yesteerday I had to call customer service to make this purchase.  I was told at that time that the problem had nothing to do with my computer, but with website problems.

2.  Today the same problem still exists, as well as no on air presentation video will play.

I much prefer on line ordering & I am hopeful lthat this plroblem will be soon solved.

Any updates  on these problems will be so appreciated.

Super Contributor

Re: NO VIDEO AND NO OPTION SELECTION = NO ORDER PLACED

I am having the same problems! since last night I can not select options or watch videos. cannot read feedback either. I have used both internet explorer and micosoft edge and have cleared cookies and cache in both, I also posted about this today, going crazy trying to fiqure this out and now feel better I am not alone

Frequent Contributor

Hi there, I am having the same issue. I cleared cookies AGAIN, shut the whole computer down and re-started and STILL NO VIDEO. This issue just started in the last 24 hours. I am having no issues on HSN or Evine.  Spikeys mom

Esteemed Contributor

I am also having the same problem.  Smiley Sad

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

This site is useless.  I was looking at Suspicion Marcasite jewelry and the overall item presentation was 'normal.  Still couldn't select a color and see it in the pic.

Then I went to look for Berkshire blankets and the items are presented in humongous pictures.  Can't sort by price or new to old or customer top rated.

I don't need this aggravation.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise